Bez (a nod to Pierre Bézier’s eponymous curve) is a friendly vector graphics editor that makes it easy to create beautiful and precise art on your iPad and iPad Pro. With full support for Slide Over, Split View, Smart Keyboard, and Apple Pencil, Bez is a flexible and professional tool for designing high-quality illustrations.
The free version of Bez enables you to do almost everything, and a single in-app purchase unlocks these additional features:
• High quality output to PNG and SVG
• Import and export documents to services like iCloud and Dropbox
• Import SVG, OTF, TTF, and ASE files
• Copy alpha images to the clipboard
• Designed for touch, Smart Keyboard, and Apple Pencil
• Interactive tools for creating new shapes and easily editing corners, curves, and line segments
• Support for multiple styles (strokes, fills, and shadows) per object
• Rotate, scale, and translate objects interactively or by entering numeric values
• Unlimited layers and groups for flexible document organization
• Full undo and redo support for worry-free editing
• Snap to objects, a grid, or individual pixels, and use smart guides for accurate spacing
• Symbol library for storing common shapes
• Shape alignment and distribution tools
• Boolean shape operations like combine, subtract, intersect, and exclude
• Pan and zoom up to 4,096% for precise edits
Improvements to make Bez compatible with iOS 13.x.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
There are no colours.🤷🏻♀️ UI much harder to use than ones based on Strang’s Inkpad. And there are plenty of those on iOS.
Absolutely useless unless you pay for SVG upgrade
For all that this app. can do while being “free” you can do with the tools in the iPads photo tools.
This looked promising, but it looks like it’s been abandoned.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.