Do you want to have all the information about your favorite board game on your phone or tablet?
Do you want to know what are the trending board games at the moment?
If so, this is your app!!!
Furthermore, if you have an account in "https://boardgamegeek.com" you can log in to the app and have all your information synchronized.
This application provides access to:
- Hot Games of the moment
- Top 100 Games of the moment
- Search a Game in the whole bible of games
- General Forums
- "Board Game Geek" News
- Game Stats provided by BoardGameGeek (including the users rating, expansions...)
- Games in your collection
- Add a Game to your collection (do you want it? do you want to play? you own?)
- Your Plays (you can even log plays)
- Add a Friend Collection to see his/her games
MyBGG is an unofficial BGG reference app created by fans.
Let us know your thoughts and what you would like to have in the app!! In following versions we will add your suggestions.
- First view of MyGames is now correctly filter.
- Some typos
- Some Statistics were wrong
- Hide keyboard when the user clicks on Done button
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app, good update, but need a couple things:
Really like the app and like all the new features in the update but it is missing a few this I look for on BGG:
- have a ‘Difficulty’ filter
- have a spot where I can see/add to my custom lists
- add game ‘Categories’ and ‘Game Mechanics’ on main page of the games; as I find this is very important information (not in credits)
- add ‘files’ button (to be able to find manuals, quick reference sheets, etc) beside ‘forums’ button
Also, the update seemed to break the ‘show expansions’ button in ‘my games’ section. Doesn’t filter out expansions from ‘owed’ when off and added all expansions (from all lists) when switched on.
Amazing App - Needs a couple tweaks
I love this app but the last big update missed one and wrecked another...
Can you please fix the pie chart in the play screen? It used to be bigger.
Every time you go to edit a play that you’ve already saved, the scores are removed. Usually I just want to add notes but have to re-enter the scores too.
Update 2: just received feedback from the dev after 3 month. The fix mentioned below work,so back at 4 stars.
Update now 1 star: since the last 2 weeks the app dosn’t connect to BGG....when it work You can find all the info you want from BGG. I reslly enjoy the interface.
Developer Response ,
Could you check if the error is due to the new terms and conditions in the BGG page. If you go to their website, log in and accept the new terms, the app should be working again.
Could you tell me if that works?? For other users it helps...
Sorry for the inconvenience
- Emilio Exposito Cordobes
- 28.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Emilio J. Expósito Cordobés
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.