This is North America's premier database of hunting knowledge delivered to you by true lifelong professionals, NOT celebrity or sponsor type motivated individuals.
We are the people who guide the hunters you watch on TV. We own the knowledge and are going to share it here with you all. Howtohunt.com is a monthly subscription app with no additional hidden charges. This app is updated non-stop at no extra charge.
The Big Game Hunting app is free to download. All users have access to one free lesson from most chapters. Viewers can stream or download for later access the all lessons for every chapter while subscribed. The subscription is automatically renewed, but the auto-renew can be canceled at any time.
Here are the available subscription packages:
Monthly Pass (One Month Subscription)
Season Pass (Three Months Subscription)
Annual Pass (One Year Subscription)
SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT DETAILS
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Ratings and Reviews
I was a bit hesitant to purchase the subscription at first glance. The app had bad reviews but most seemed to be app issues and not content issues. So I purchased it and worst case I'm out $10. However this is not the case, the app has been working fairly well, the videos or app can crash from time to time but it's reasonably stable with no issues.
• The tilt for full screen video is very sensitive so it pops back to vertical view to soon.
• The update feature on videos is a bit annoying as you aren't sure what videos need updating until you click on them then you have to reque the video for the update even though you just downloaded it.
Now onto the good stuff, the content!
• So far I've been watching the Blacktail deer videos and they are loaded with valuable lessons. Some are pointless in my opinion but those are just a few. I can definitely say I've learned a lot just after watching through all the videos once. I am going back and making notes now. Then put these lessons into practice.
• The app developer seems to be open to suggestions and improvements to his app. The app needs a few quality of life improvements and it should be good to go! I am on the iPhone 7+.
• Notifications on when new content is available needs to be added.
• Regular monthly content is important so I hope to see frequent updates.
Can’t get the sound to work. I have re downloaded it a few times still to no avail.
Amazing app. This guy is a machine that knows his stuff. Great teacher.
- Howtohunt Outdoors Ltd
- 11.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2015 HowtoHunt Outdoors Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- How to Hunt Pass $11.49
- How to Hunt Pass $30.99
- How to Hunt Pass $101.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.