Have you ever dreamed of getting away from the daily grind, maybe even owning your own Bed and Breakfast? Get crafting, design your B&B, nurture quirky guests and earn 5 star ratings! As your rating goes up you unlock more rooms and attract more visitors! Collect their photographs in your special visitor book! Oh, did we mention your guests are birds? And that you can switch into AR (Augmented Reality) and see your feathered friends appear in your own home!?
*** By multiple award winning studio Runaway Play, over 10 million downloads of Flutter, Furistas, Splash and Starlight ***
In Bird BnB, you’ll meet Pepper and Mango, your charismatic guides to the BnB business! Both could literally use some hands turning an empty old tree into a hotel destination for tiny world travelers.
- Build your own Bird B&B in a peaceful tree environment
- Design your tree by crafting your choice of bird houses, nests, and other furniture. Every tree is unique!
- Grow a garden to provide breakfast for your guests and use your design skills to decorate your tree with what they need - working your way towards that elusive 5 star rating.
- The higher your rating, the more quirky characters will fly in for you to nurture and collect in your hotel visitors book!
- All birds are based on real species from all over the world, and include real songs for each feathered friend!
- Meet V.I.B.s (very important birds) with unique names and funny backstories.
- This game is built with AR as an option! If you want to experience a magical moment of connection with your bird friends, switch to AR mode and see your birds hopping around right in front of you, wherever you may be! Can you take a photo of your birb friends with one of your real-life pets? Snap a photo in your own lounge, on a rooftop, at a park or at a famous landmark! (NOTE: People Occlusion is only supported on iPhones and iPads that are powered by an A12 Bionic processor or newer.)
Bird BnB is FREE TO PLAY, with optional in-game items for purchase. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
The Runaway Play team sincerely hope that you will love this fun game as much as we do. If you run into any issues while playing or you have any suggestions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com
- Faster Loading!
- Added assets for upcoming events
- Updated dialog for International Women's Day
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
decent game, good for all ages, not much ads
so, i’ve played this game for a while now, and as you can tell it has the theme of a bird hotel. i’ll be happy to list the pros and cons for y’all. first, the pros. the game is pretty fun to play, and as a bonus it’s family friendly. now for the thing i like the most, the ads. the game doesn’t have random ads and popups, instead, you have the option to watch a ad for a reward, that’s not something that you’d see in most other games. the graphics are decent suggesting that it’s a mobile game and i have lower expectations. for the parents out there, please get your child this game. not only is it family friendly, fun, and somewhat ad free. it’s better then most other games that are promising family friendly content. kids can spend hours playing and completing quests to make their hotel better, while also learning different bird species, and can develop a bond with birds if they really find the passion. i can definitely see this game getting somewhere and feel like it’s really underrated. well then, now the cons. the textures could use a bit of work, not very on point and pretty, but at the same time you can’t expect more from a mobile game. lastly, there’s not exactly much to do in it, it feels like a repetitive process for each bird and a little bit of variety to what you need to do to the bird would be good. though that doesn’t ruin the game, i still feel like this game is perfect for children and definitely has a good future ahead of itself. 10/10 would recommend. thanks if you made it this far. i’m on mobile so sorry for any mistakes.
Hey can you make this offline playable to I’ve been playing your games (apps) for about a year now and I usually go offline or out of the city, and I’ve loved to play this everywhere but I can’t it’s it possible to make this offline?
I’m very happy with the experience but I wish I could TOGGLE between HUD and no HUD. I like to enjoy the scenery (look around the tree) without the buttons coming back on the screen again.
- Runaway Play Ltd
- 319.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Runaway Play LTD 2016
- In-App Purchases
- 500 Birdbucks $2.79
- Starter Pack 01 $6.99
- Starter Pack 02 $13.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.