With Epicor’s BisTrack Delivery, you can:
• Instantly capture a picture of a delivery or return at the job site.
• Instantly document where and when the order was delivered or the return was picked up.
• Instantly capture proof that the order was complete.
• Instantly capture and attach verifiable client signatures to the delivery or return.
• Automatically mark orders as delivered in real-time.
• Capture the geolocation of the delivery, and update your customer information in BisTrack.
BisTrack Delivery is the easy-to-use mobile proof of delivery application that helps your delivery people keep your BisTrack data up to date in real-time at the job site.
BisTrack Delivery 5.5 supports
• BisTrack Americas 5.0 SP16 or higher with BisTrack Americas Web Applications 5.0.63 or higher
• BisTrack UK 3.9 SP18 or higher with Web Track UK 3.9.10 or higher
• Changes have been made to address issues when running with ‘journey aware’ turned on including journey stop re-ordering and image saving.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but lots of room for improvement
I use this app in my daily business dealing at work with many other co workers and it works well but is a bit cumbersome and repetitive to use.
Suggestions for upgrades and integrations with other apps:
1-Ability to scan an order, and from there plan out a delivery route if more than one order is being delivered by accessing its delivery address reference.
2-Ability to take more than one picture at a time that can be submitted, as opposed to one at a time as it is now.
3-When a driver get to site, the app opens up and is ready for use for the driver, using GPS locations from google maps or other app, as this would be a great tool to remind people to use every time
4-Ability to use the finger print log in for iPhones.
Instant upload of files for proof of delivery
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.