- Top 5 Education Game in the US App Store
- Study almost anything for free across 25 addictive mini-games in one app
- Easily create your own study sets or download study sets from teachers and classmates
"By far the best educational app! A must have for any parent, teacher, or student!"
• Discover why Bitsboard is trusted by over 3 million students and teachers and a huge hit for homeschooling, SLPs, and ideal for students with special needs.
WHAT YOU GET:
• Access to the Bitsboard catalog including tens of thousands of gorgeous flashcards and carefully curated lessons covering hundreds of topics.
• Bitsboard is ideal for learning languages, mastering vocabulary, learning to read, learning to speak, becoming the next spelling champion and so much more.
• Bitsboard is fully customizable to meet your specific learning needs
OVER 25+ POWERFUL MINI GAMES / STUDY MODES IN 1 APP INCLUDING
• Photo Touch
• Memory Cards
• Pop Quiz
• Match Up
• Word Builder
• Sentence Builder
• Spelling Bee
• Letter Tracing game
• Sequencing game
• Related items game
• Word Search game
• Crosswords game
• and many more
TRACKS YOUR PROGRESS
• Bitsboard keeps track of every answer for every game, user, and board
SUPPORTS MULTIPLE USERS
• Bitsboard makes it easy to add multiple users and switch between user accounts
• You can now instantly review the detailed progress for each user
• Automatically saves game settings at the user level
• Bitsboard fully supports switch control to make all of the games accessible for users with disabilities
• Bitsboard includes an option to “increase contrast” to make all games / fonts easier to see
ORGANIZE YOUR BOARDS INTO CLASSES
• You can now group your boards into individual classes and invite students to join your class.
ACCELERATE YOUR LEARNING
• Bitsboard's learning algorithm automatically personalizes each game based on the players skills.
• Bitsboard knows your problem words and when you are ready to move on to your next challenge.
SHARE AND SYNC CONTENT ACROSS DEVICES
• With "Cloud Sync" you can automatically backup and sync all boards, linked users, and their stats.
• Share all of your content with other users / students on other devices
• Bitsboard classes are private - only you and the students you approve see your content
• New content is automatically downloaded by all of your students and always stays in sync
BITSBOARD PRO SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS
While the basic version of Bitsboard is free for all users, premium features can be unlocked via an in-app subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Your subscription may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
The Premium Subscriptions Include:
- Unlimited access to all 200+ Premium Classes plus up to 10 new premium Classes per month
- Ability to add unlimited number of students
- Ability to add unlimited number of classes
- Ability to use "Cloud Sync" to backup and sync all boards, classes, and students
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
PS: What's the difference between Bitsboard and Bitsboard PRO?
With Bitsboard PRO you can:
- Add unlimited users
- Use "Cloud Sync" so you can backup and sync all of your boards
- Import / export of boards via Dropbox
- Use web image search
- Access the Premium catalog
- Access faster email support
Subscription Terms: http://bitsboard.com/subscription-terms
- Added "Battle Time" game - a great two player game and even a great game to play in the classroom by dividing the class into two groups
- Updated problems with the "Bulk editor"
- Fixed Flashcards display bug in landscape mode on some iPads
- Fixed problem with sharing some boards on the catalog
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
- Updated "Say It Game" - We are still experimenting with this game so please email us your feedback
Ratings and Reviews
But need some improvement. First user is unable to quit Side by side game. Even after copy as own board, no all of the options for game selection showed.
Home button is to close to the user name. It is very easy to click on the name when return to home screen.
Too much of a good thing?
This used to be my go-to app for so many goals for my Speech Therapy kids. Over the last year it has become less and less reliable. I created over 300 boards over the last five years or so. Yes, I shared them so they would be backed up. I can not even access the catalogue now. The majority of my remaining boards are blank. I started noticing problems when more and more game options were offered over the last couple years. It seems to be too much to operate for the devise. I have deleted most of my apps from my iPad in hopes that I could save my Bitsboard. I could not even go delete previous students as the ‘thinking’ button would spin for hours. Maybe too much of a good thing adding so much into the app?
Developer Response ,
We just had a new update come out v36.7.1. Can you please try to update and then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are still experiencing any problems?
I hope you will notice a bunch of improvements we have already added to the app and I hope it will now be running much better!
Oh no! I am so sorry to hear that you have run into a problem. Please reach out to us at support at happymooseapps.com so that we can help. Since you have shared your boards on Bitsboard and backed them up, I am sure we can get everything working again very quickly. I just need to be able to get in touch with you. I am also happy to give you a call but I cannot do that via Apple's App Reviews. Please please do email us.
It seems that you're app got corrupted during the migration / update. If you delete it, it will work again right away. We bought Bitsboard from the old development team because they had stopped supporting it. Unfortunately, the update / migration affected about 1% of the users and we are now on standby and ready to help so that we can get you back up and enjoying the app you have been using for years.
I am sooo sorry that the update did not run smoothly for you and hope to hear from you soon so that we can help you get Bitsboard running again.
Just one wish
I really like so much of this app: great games that are engaging, easy to access support documents, adaptable for individual users. My only wish so far is to be able to turn on or off certain games for specific boards when the game doesn’t lend itself well to the content. I may want a user to have access to a game in one board but not another board. I’d like to have the option to turn games on or off by board, not just user.
Developer Response ,
The feature you are requesting exits.
Just go to Settings > Boards
Now select the Board
Now press on the icon with the four squares - that's our game launcher icon. When you do, you can turn individual games on or off for each board.
If you need more help, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Happy Moose Apps Inc.
- 186.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Happy Moose Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Subscription $1.39
- Unlock All Subscription $13.99
- Unlock Everything $27.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.