Do you want learn Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu the right way? Then grab the BJJ Roadmap app and let the pieces of the puzzle immediately start coming together for you.
BJJ is the most effective grappling system in the world, but it can be very confusing for your first couple of years of training. But BJJ can, and should, make sense! The BJJ Roadmap app is the perfect tool for getting Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu right, right from the start.
- Master the sense of overwhelm so you can confidently navigate your way among the different techniques and submissions in BJJ
- Learn exactly how the different ground positions fit together so that you never feel lost on the mat again
- Find out what exactly you should do next to get better at grappling
- Discover the missing components you need to get your techniques to work in a real life sparring situation
Using high quality video instruction this app will give you the strategies, tactics, techniques and training methods you need to get good at BJJ as fast as possible.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN THE FREE SECTION OF THE APP
- A complete overview of the major BJJ positions and how they fit together
- A detailed breakdown of the Closed Guard, Open Guard and Half Guard positions
- Guard sweeps that take you from the bottom to the top
- Guard passes you can use to cut your way through your opponent's defences
- How to avoid the most common mistakes made on the top and the bottom
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN THE PAID SECTION OF THE APP
- Four more positions to round out your BJJ game, including Side Mount, Knee Mount, Rear Mount and the Turtle Position
- Advanced details to take your game to the next level quickly and easily.
- The best transitions to improve your position so you can keep your opponent continually on the defensive.
- Effective escapes you can use even if your opponent is bigger than you
- Overviews of the most common, most effective submissions from each position
- How to avoid the mistakes that can lead to injury or months of wasted time and effort as you do the wrong thing again and again.
This app covers a complete system for learning BJJ. It starts with the Roadmap concept so that you get the complete big picture of the art of Brazilian Jiu-jitsu (along with the concepts, techniques and strategies used by almost every advanced player).
I want you to know the ‘why, where, when, who and what’ of everything you learn in BJJ, which is why in this app we cover:
- Why certain techniques work better than others.
- Where your arms and legs MUST be to avoid giving your opponent an easy submission!f
- When is the best time for trying specific moves?
- Who is best suited for certain positions and submissions?
- What the critical take-home details are, without which your technique just won’t work!
Many BJJ students never end up learning the fundamentals of the art properly because these basics are so ‘obvious’ to their instructors that they don’t bother to pass them on to their students.
But if the concepts, strategies and tactics of BJJ get laid out for you in a clear, concise and interesting manner (instead of you having to figure it all out through trial and error) then your skills will literally jump to a new level overnight.
ABOUT STEPHAN KESTING
Stephan Kesting is a BJJ black belt and an instructor in Combat Submission Wrestling.
In addition to his grappling certifications he also has a Black Belt in Kajukenbo Karate and is a certified Instructor in Dan Inosanto’s Filipino Martial Arts, Majaphait Silat and Jun Fan JKD. With his series of best-selling apps, DVDs, and instructional programs he has helped tens of thousands of martial artists lift the level of their grappling game.
Bug Fixes for new iOS
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Clear and concise. Highly recommend!
Kesting is a pro.
I have been recommending this app to friends for years. They have advised me that they too found it to be an invaluable resource when starting BJJ.
Adds structure to the chaos and complexity of being a BJJ newb. Delivers on the promise of providing a roadmap that provides context for the techniques that I learn in class. Amazing resource!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Grapplearts Enterprises Inc.
- 722.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Grapplearts Enterprises Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Get Them All $19.99
- Side Mount $5.49
- Full Mount $5.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.