Disk Speed Test is an easy to use tool to quickly measure and certify your disk performance for working with high quality video! Simply click the start button and Disk Speed Test will write test your disk using large blocks of data, and then display the result. Disk Speed Test will continue to test writes and reads from your disk so you can evaluate both performance and readability over time.
Add support for M1 powered Macs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Thank you. It is useful
All looks good. A few things could be considered to improve.
1) - The dashboard NOT showing the target disk drive, so you never know what are you testing
2) - Choose the target drive need to be easy option directly on a dashboard, not thru the setting
3) - The RED button color is not obvious indication the test is going. You have to change note inside the button from start test to test is continuously on or something appropriate
Once again, thank you for your software
Fix for crash on launch...
1. Open Finder.
2. Go to Applications folder.
3. Right click on Blackmagic Disk Speed Test and click Show Package Contents
4. Open Contents folder and then MacOS folder.
5. Open the DiskSpeedTest inside.
Crash on launch
The whole point of publishing in the Mac App store is to make the install and run process simple. This application now crashes on launch unless you do what vldr.org suggests below which does work. Get it together Black Magic!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Blackmagic Design Inc
- 26.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Blackmagic Design Inc. 2020
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.