A grand new tale of fantasy begins with a blade-led story of bonds in Blade XLord.
■ Game Details
- A new RPG directed by Hisatoshi Hayakashi of renowned smartphone RPGs such as FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS and LAST CLOUDIA.
- A jaw-dropping amount of story, all told through high resolution 3D cutscenes.
- A new type of 3D, real-time gameplay featuring exhilarating and strategic command-based battles.
- FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS
- LAST CLOUDIA
- FINAL FANTASY VII Series
- Chrono Trigger
- STAR OCEAN 4 -THE LAST HOPE-
- Legend of The Cryptids
■ Minimum Specs
OS: iOS 11.0 or above
Device: iPhone 6s or newer, or an equivalent tablet
*The game may not run on some devices even if they exceed the above.
Addressed the timer issue when the device's time zone was set to anything besides PST/PDT.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
plain bad game model
this game has no rewards for currency to summon. must buy crystals for the high level summons. like what the hell are you thinking? just a plain cash grab. the gameplay itself so far has been a auto battler and u just upgrade units and weap and spend money to do the same. no strat needed. idiotic. maybe look at the game model like langrisser mobile to understand how to make a good game ppl will play. this is a must uninstall and never download
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please note that Summons for use with both free and paid in-game currency are available. We will be sure to take your feedback into consideration so that we can make our game even more enjoyable. We hope to see you return to BLADE XLORD in the future to discover its many gameplay modes and features.
Let us walk around and do quests that way too!
If this was closer to the final fantasy brave exvius in the game play... I would have had much more interest and a better experience! Being able to walk around and get attacked is something that every old gamer who has money would love to see.
(I like buying and supporting devs who cater to their players)
It’s fun. Just a couple issues.
I’ve been playing for almost a week now. The game itself is fun to play, but issues still need to be fixed. Nevertheless, I highly recommend it to players that are into games with decent graphics and story plot. Stay away if you absolutely hate “Auto” feature, otherwise give it a try.
This game requires a second device that you can leave on overnight to grind if you want to progress faster, or you can use your main device if you don’t mind your battery depreciating quicker.
AND YES you can progress without spending, however, there will be like 6-8 banners in the summoning tab where you can only use “Blade Diamonds” which can be bought with real currency (or you can get some by putting up your crafted accessories in the guild’s market where other members can buy). The game is pretty generous with “Stones” which can be used as an alternative to “Blade Diamonds” in some summoning events and other stuff.
⚠️Before starting. TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF REROLL. It’s very easy. Aim for an SS tier unit along with its weapon if possible. I HIGHLY recommend building a LIGHT or DARK set of units for starters. 🛑 ✋ FINISH Main quests ASAP.
Issues I’ve encounter so far:
1. “Info” button does not function properly. Once tapped, it will block all other buttons and you can only swipe sideways to rotate between your displayed units. SOMETIMES, it will lead to an endless “CONNECTING...” issue. Both requires closing the app forcefully to fix the issue.
2. Rarely happens, but after completing a quest a continuous overlapping sound will remain after the materials are received. Pretty annoying. Closing the app also fixes the issue.
3. May have been FIXED already. There was also a problem where locking in weapons causes an endless “CONNECTING...” issue. I have not encountered it since last update.
4. When typing in chat, “Done” and “Cancel” button is not translated into English though its pretty easy to guess. Not much of an issue, but would be better if fixed.
5. Some stories are also bugged. Sometimes it would black out or freezes. Requires closing the app forcefully.
I will update my rating once everything is fixed.
Device: iPhone 11 Pro Max, currently on iOS 13.3.1
- Applibot Inc.
- 192.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Applibot, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Blade Diamonds x38 $1.39
- Blade Diamonds x119 $3.99
- Blade Diamonds x593 $20.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.