Discover a whole new world through your phone’s camera by ‘blipping’ everyday objects, products or images. Unlock helpful information, interact with your favourite brands, play videos, games, music and more. All through the magic of augmented reality and image recognition.
- Explore content that’s richer and more relevant than ever
- Point at products for branded experiences
- Start by pointing your camera at the sky for a weather report!
‘Blipping’ is simple:
1. Download and you’re ready to start ‘blipping’ almost anything in the world around you - from plants, art, cars - even your dinner! Hold your phone up and see what you discover.
2. Also, look out for the Blippar logo on packs, magazines and posters. ‘Blipp’ the whole page or product for amazing augmented reality experiences from your favourite brands.
To stay in the know on the latest blipps, follow @blippar on Instagram & Twitter, like us on Facebook or check the blipp.it webpage.
If you have any questions or feedback, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fixes and iOS13 optimisations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No longer works
Blippar worked rather nicely until the end of June, especially for the art & music labels on bottles of beer from Collective Arts Brewing. Now it does not recognize the blip of the art and tells me it is beer or a bottle. I tried blipping a mulberry tree in my back yard and blippar told me it was a Douglas fir. Sigh. I will still drink the beer but miss the fun of reading about young artists and hearing new music.
Tried again (October 8, 2017)with a new iPhone running iOS 11 - still gives nonsense back. How sad given how well it used to work
Tried again (December 16, 2017) still doesn’t work
Don’t waste your time..doesn’t work properly. Deleted it within 2minutes of opening it!
Are you kidding me
- 93.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Blippar.com Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.