Block Dashboard lets you make realtime configuration changes of your ROLI blocks without the need of a computer.
- Support ROLI Lightpad Block M, ROLI Lightpad Block and ROLI Seaboard block
- Support multi connected devices at the same
- Run in parallel with other music applications (lets you control the settings of your blocks while playing software synths)
- Support MPE/Single/Multi mode
- Support changes of midi channel
- Support configuration of the sensitivity of each dimension (strike, press, glide, slide, lift)
- Support Scale and Chord modes
- For ROLI Lightpad block only: support loading of the default littlefoot note program, choice of the block mode (5x5, 4x4, 3x3, 2x2 grid).
Note: It does not currently support presets. Closing the application will reset to default parameters.
This new version brings presets on iOS to ROLI seaboard block and block users.
You can now save and recall as many presets as you want.
- Presets: loading, saving, deleting presets
- Minor bug fixes
- Fully compatible with iOS 13
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Lack of instructions
I am happy to see that your only known user likes it. But to charge 5.49$ for a such incomplete software is a shame. I see the potential but I cannot see how to make things happen. I have tried to connect on the light block and the seaboard block but I cannot see how to use it w garage band. I create a track, choose a garage band instrument not knowing how to use any presets from Roli. I am in the dark and I should be able to get some kind of instructions or support.
Don’t get fooled by the snapshots letting you believe you will be able to easily configure MPE. ITS A MONEY WASTE
Developer Response ,
I am sorry that you don’t like the application. Like the desktop version made by ROLI, this application let’s you configure your blocks like stated in the description. The is no misleading information.
A lot of users use the application without any troubles. Maybe you misunderstood what the application is for. If you really don’t like the application, I may suggest you to ask for a refund.
This app unlocks the Lightpad's potential on iOS
Finally, somebody created the app that I would make if I could! This works pretty well at allowing the Lightpad to be customizable over Bluetooth for use in any iOS app.
I hope that the ability to save presets is coming in a future update, which I'm guessing the developer plans to do given he mentions it currently doesn't have presets. Also, it would be nice if the midi notes of individual pads could be changed in the different block modes. For example, I would like to be able to assign the notes individually in a 2x2 grid, so that they don't just ascend chromatically.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. The presets will be part of a future update.
Concerning the assignation of the pads, this implies the modification of the embedded block program. This could be an interesting feature and I might look into that for future updates.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.