Workout with mind-body fitness expert, Margot McKinnon. Condition your body to move with strength and ease. When you move well, you feel well and look GREAT!
Body Harmonics helps you feel strong and confident in your body—wherever you are and whatever stage you're at in life. More than just another "feel-the-burn" exercise system, our Pilates & Movement™ workout videos are designed to help you move the way nature intended—with strength and ease. When you move well, you feel well. And you look GREAT—all over!
Developed by mind-body fitness expert, Margot McKinnon, M.Ed., our whole-person, science driven approach to Pilates exercise and functional movement delivers proven results:
• Core strength & stability
When you strengthen your body’s deep muscles, your posture improves and you move with greater ease.
• Greater mobility, coordination & balance
When your musculoskeletal systems work optimally, it becomes easier to do the things you love to do.
• Lower stress, higher quality of life
When you train your body to move well, you have more energy, sleep more soundly, deal with stress more effectively and perform at a higher level.
• Look GREAT
When you condition your body in an integrated and methodical way, you feel AND look great—leaner, longer and stronger.
Message from Margot McKinnon
Founder, Body Harmonics
M.Ed., PMA Certified Pilates Teacher
I’ve worked in the health and fitness field for more than two decades, and my interest in the miracle of human movement just keeps growing! I love seeing people re-discover their inherent strength, grace and agility. For me, being fit and healthy goes far beyond looking great. It’s about being able to move through life with as great a sense of ease and wellbeing as possible—for as long as possible.
At Body Harmonics, we meet you “where you’re at”—whether you’re dealing with challenges or training for a marathon—so you can realize ALL the benefits that come from learning to move well. Our progressive, science-based Pilates & Movement method is designed to help you transform your body, and your life, for the better—from the inside out.
I look forward to welcoming you to the Body Harmonics family and helping you move, feel and look better than ever.
To access all features and content you can subscribe on a monthly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In-app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: http://digital.bodyharmonics.com/pages/terms
Improvements to performance and minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I have been working out from home since the pandemic. I love the selection of Pilates classes to choose from.
Great classes for different levels and people. You have to pay monthly or annually and new content is updated frequently. Definitely worthy!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Body Harmonics Pilates Inc
- 88.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- ©2021 Body Harmonics Pilates Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly subscription $19.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.