Order a taxi cab in Burnaby, New Westminster, and the Vancouver International Airport from Bonny’s Taxi using your iPhone
– 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!! Fast, convenient, and easy to use.
Use a map to select your pick-up location, and track the location of your taxi. Receive notification alerts about the status of your booking, and when your taxi arrives.
TAXI BOOKING FEATURES:
• Request a taxi cab right now, or select a future date and time for pick-up.
• Don’t know your location? – Send the taxi to your current GPS position.
• You can also tap a location on a map, or type in a pick-up address.
• Select a pickup or drop-off address.
• Save a pick-up address as a favorite, and use it for future bookings.
• Select booking options for your cab (wheelchair accessible, pet-friendly, etc.)
• Get a fare estimate based on map distance between pickup and destination.
• Send additional info to the driver by typing a message.
• A confirmation message lets you know your booking request was accepted.
• Push notifications alert you when your cab is on the way, and when it has arrived.
• Display the current location of your taxi on a map.
• Cancel a booking.
• Display up to three previous bookings made with your mobile device.
• Type in a message and send it to the driver who is on the way to your location.
• Receive a message sent by the driver who is on the way to your location.
Burnaby, New Westminster, Vancouver International Airport.
We update our app as often as possible to make it faster and more reliable for you. Here are a couple of the enhancements you'll find in the latest update:
- Important Tom-Tom addresses search fix.
- Various bug fixes & improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Thank god Uber is in Vancouver now
I relied on bonnys for a long time living in Burnaby but I can’t count the days I’ve had poor service or no one showing up. Since the coronavirus I’ve been able to get about 7 taxis to my place in total. I usually use one every day. So maybe 7/60? If not for Uber I would definitely not have made it into work for the rest of those days. Decide whether you want to be a transportation company or not.
Not very good
Every time I use this app I get some sort of speech from the taxi driver. Says I have the wrong location. The problem is the app doesn’t let you type the address (at least it won’t accept it) and it relies on GPS. So the driver finds me but doesn’t like the inaccuracy. Then we have an interesting conversation.
Also the app doesn’t update. Says delayed. No cab. But then the cab shows up. Very odd.
Terrible app! I tried to type in the exact address and I got some error message about the daily API limit being reached. Then I tried using the auto detected GPS address but it was not accurate. The taxi driver went to the wrong address and got mad at me. I want Uber!!!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.