Keen to try Book Creator? This app allows you to create one book. Unlock unlimited books (and comic templates!) with the in-app purchase.
For schools, we recommend our full app "Book Creator for iPad" with unlimited books and no in-app purchases.
*** THE No.1 Book creation app for the iPad in 90+ countries ***
Book Creator is the simple way to make your own beautiful ebooks, right on your iPad.
With over 30 million ebooks created so far, Book Creator is ideal for making all kinds of books, including children's picture books, photo books, comic books, journals, textbooks and more.
And when you're done, share your book with ease, or even publish it to the iBooks Store!
- Book Creator makes ebook publishing easy - wired.com
- One of the Top 50 Apps for the iPad - The Guardian
- Winner of a Parents' Choice Gold Award
* Add text, choosing from 50 fonts on the iPad.
* Add photos and images from your iPad's photo library, from the web, or use the iPad's Camera.
* Resize, rotate and position images as you like with guidelines and snap positioning.
* Add video and music, and even record your voice.
* Use the pen tool to draw and annotate your book.
* Choose from portrait, landscape or square book sizes.
* Have Siri read your book to you in multiple languages with the Reading mode.
MANY WAYS TO SHARE YOUR BOOK:
* Send your book by email.
* AirDrop to iPhone, iPad or Macbook.
* Use a cloud service such as Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud Drive (and more).
* Save your book as a movie file and upload to the web.
* Print using AirPrint or other printer apps, or export as a PDF.
* Ability to send via WebDav server, or simply connect your iPad and transfer to iTunes.
BECOME A PUBLISHED AUTHOR!
Book Creator ebooks are created using the international ePub standard, so you know they will be readable now and in the future. Book Creator books are optimized for easy publishing to the iBooks Store.
See examples of published books at pinterest.com/bookcreator
NOTE - FIXED LAYOUT EBOOKS:
Book Creator supports iBooks' fixed layout format, including double page images and soundtracks. Fixed layout books are not suitable if you want to create novels, where text flows from page to page. You will not be able to copy in large amounts of text from other documents.
FIRST CLASS SUPPORT:
- The app includes a Getting Started manual, plus we have an online support forum at bookcreator.com/support with how-to articles and email support.
- We love to talk via Twitter - say hello @BookCreatorApp
PERFECT FOR THE CLASSROOM:
Book Creator is open-ended, creative and cross curriculum, and is one of the most popular iPad apps for teachers across the world.
“Book Creator sits atop my list of the best educational apps. I’ve used Book Creator with learners of all ages, from kindergarten to adults. Its simplicity is refreshing, allowing authors to focus on their content.”
- Tony Vincent, Learning and Technology Consultant, learninginhand.com
“Book Creator is one of the most powerful tools I’ve seen to help turn reading and writing into a fun, collaborative project, that even kids who struggle will just love doing.”
- Vicki Davis, @CoolCatTeacher
“I love this app. It’s an incredibly powerful app with a deceptively easy to use interface. One of the three iPad apps every elementary school should buy.”
- Dan Callahan, Instructional Technology Specialist K-5 with 1:1 iPads
“A must for anyone in education. I love this app!”
- Joe Moretti, Apple UK Education Mentor
Read case studies and lesson plans from teachers using Book Creator at bookcreator.com/blog.
In this release we've added some neat new shapes to include in your books. Not only that, you can also rotate them now!
You'll also find some new fonts to play with.
Furthermore, we've squashed a bug that prevented importing books from Book Creator online that contained text emojis.
Thank you for continuing to use Book Creator and bringing creativity to your classrooms. Happy book making!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love book creator but I can make two books. When I try to make another one it just says I have to upgrade it and then when I try to upgrade it,it won’t upgrade.
Can you write back because I don’t know how to put in my class code 😅 and pay to make another book that’s just wrong. But it’s a great GAME just don’t make us pay to make more book.
Made so many book love it 👍
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tools for Schools Limited
- 184.3 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Tools for Schools Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Book Creator Upgrade $6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.