BookMyne™ makes it quick and easy to access your local library on the go! Search your library’s catalog, download items, manage your account, and find suggested reading instantly with your iOS device.
· Search for items in your library's catalog by title, author, subject, or general keyword and place holds on interesting items.
· Download Project Gutenberg books from your library’s catalog for reading on your mobile device.
· Keep track of your account with dynamic notifications and view your checked-out items, holds, fines, and account information.
· Add books, CDs, DVDs, and other media to your bookshelves for later reading or recommending to friends.
· Find suggested reading: Check out the latest best-selling titles.
· Use your device’s camera to scan the barcode on a book, CD, DVD, or other item at a friend’s house or bookstore and search for available copies at your library.
· Search for libraries by name or browse a list of nearby libraries.
Includes French, German, Spanish, Chinese and Arabic language versions.
NOTE: This app is only compatible with libraries running SirsiDynix software. Please contact your library if you have any questions about their software setup.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what device and iOS version you’re using and the specific steps leading up to your issue, and we’ll work with you to resolve it.
- Major UI changes
- Administrative changes to help libraries manage settings
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Missing a critical function
For an library app, it’s important to have the function to display library card barcode, so it can be used to check out books with the phone.
This function needs to be added
Needs major improvements
Crashes a lot! I cannot get the search page to ever load. Tried reinstalling the app and still doesn’t work.
I also had a book on hold and released it as soon as it came and I got charged $2.
The app is great..when it works and unfortunately that is not often. Hasn’t worked properly in months. Displays 0 checkouts and holds, despite having both. Search comes up with 0 results all the time now. Moving forward, it would be nice if the app was updated more often, and adding a fines owed section would be helpful. Also being sent a notification when a book is due soon would also be super helpful.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.