BoosterBuddy is a free app designed to help teens and young adults improve their mental health.
Manage your personal wellness journey and earn achievements as your sidekick guides you through a series of daily quests designed to establish and sustain positive habits.
•Check-in with how you are feeling each day
•Use coping skills
•Keep track of appointments and medications
•Get started on tasks
•Follow self-care routines
•Increase real-life socialization
- Added coping skills for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Disordered Eating, Persistent Pain and Urges to Self Harm
- Added journal section including ability to save specific written quests
- Ability to save favourite quotes
- Ability to switch between quests and come back to them later
- Improved medication scheduling customization
- Increased medication reminders to 10 per day
- Added notched device UI support
- Fixed UI on wider aspect ratio devices
- Updated engine for improved performance and stability
- Fixed bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Used this for a few years and helped track my emotions
Only thing that can make it better if there was a big update, more of a modern look, new buddies, etc
I work in peer support at my university and feel good recommending this app to ppl.
Excellent; wish there was a version for adults
This is the most helpful mental-health-related app I’ve found, and I've tried quite a few. I particularly like the inclusion of a wide range of symptoms not often targeted by apps, such as lack of motivation (I just wish they added dissociation). My only regret is that there isn’t a version with a more mature design — I find the childish vibe off-putting, but that would be normal since I'm neither a teen nor a young adult, so I'm not the intended target.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.