With our App, you can manage your bottle recycling and bottle drives.
- Skip the lineups at the depot with our quick drop-and-go service
- Use the app find the closest drop-off center.
- Book a pickup to save your precious time.
- Donate to a bottle drive or charity
● ACCOUNT OVERVIEW
● DROP-OFF LOCATIONS
● SCHEDULE A PICKUP
● CASH-OUT OR DONATE
* Pickup History button in main menu.
* On Drop-Off Bottles screen, the barcode is now on the first screen.
* Name field added to Register / Create account page.
* After signup is complete, redirection to Overview page.
* Funds Received on Overview large number fitting issue fixed.
* Performance improvements and general fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Would not recommend
I signed up to try this out and at first selected delivery for “anytime” figuring that because their website doesn’t have hours the email I got would. There are no hours provided for what pick up could be at all so you know have no idea how early and how late to be available. No one at the office answers the phone number or returns calls and they don’t reply to their help email address either.
I switched to afternoon, the driver called me at 11am to say they were almost there, which is not afternoon. I made it work but it took her 45 minutes because she kept getting lost and calling me back, she wasn’t even on the right street and kept getting farther away.
The money did make sense in the end but I would not suggest using this companies pick up services for sure, still unsure about the drop off option.
This app provides a hassle free experience to pickup my bottles and saves me from having to go down to a depot myself. Important to read their terms because they do charge a pickup fee depending on the value of your return. They collect 30% if it’s less than $50 and 20% if it’s more. However there is free pickup when you recycle over $500/month through them. I find their pickup fees to be reasonable and I enjoy using their service.
I requested pick-up for 17 bags of cans, and only got 15 bags counted. The pick-up fee suddenly went from $8 to $15 when I requested an e-transfer to withdraw the proceeds. I was supposed to receive over $94, but when the e-transfer came, it was only $87. So between not accounting for 2 bags plus the sudden change in pick-up fee, I’ve determined the app is a scam. Lastly, the e-transfer request took a week to process on their end. Pass on this one folks.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kevin Holland
- 103.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Ideaz