This application helps you self-monitor your blood pressure.
It's a suitable tool for those who are concerned with their blood pressure, those who are treated for high blood pressure or those who want to manage their medical treatment.
* Data you can record
You can record the following types of data for the past 20 years.
Data that was measured over 20 years ago will be automatically deleted.
- Morning and evening blood pressure, pulse measured values
- Taking medicine or not
- Blood pressure recorded time
- Record measured values
(Morning and evening blood pressure, weight, taking medicine, notes and blood pressure recorded time)
- Visualize the measurement in a graph
(Blood pressure, heart rate, weight)
- Distribution of blood pressure
- Statistical information report
(Average value, maximum value, minimum value, variation, ME difference, frequency of medication)
- Send the statistical information report by email
- Dropbox support (CSV import, CSV Export, synchronize)
- Send the measurement value as CSV file by email (export)
- Send the measurement value as CSV data by GoogleDocs (export)
- Support the UA-851PBT-C Bluetooth blood pressure monitor
- Support the UC-411PBT-C Bluetooth body composition meter(Record of the body fat percentage is not supported)
IMPORTANT: Transferring the blood pressure record from the Lite version to the paid version
Please do not delete the Lite version until the blood pressure record has been completely transferred to the paid version.
In case you haven't sent the blood pressure record by email or an error occurs while sending mail, you may lose data you got in the Lite version.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.