Now a free download! One app can give you access to all stories!
Follow the adventures of Lilly and Thomas as they explore the magical world that lives just beyond our eyes. From the mighty Sasquatch to mischievous Little People the stories and languages of North America are brought to life using beautifully rich 3D graphics.
Children can read along in several languages, while gaining from exposure to the culture and oral stories of Indigenous North Americans. Written by television and film creator Marilyn Thomas, and translated by native speakers, the stories provide a connection to rich cultural histories.
- New and original story world
- Charming and humorous narration
- Inspired by traditional Indigenous languages & histories
- Learn vocabulary and language: Indigenous translations, English, French, and Spanish
- Beautiful 3D graphics
- Optimized for iPad
REVIEWS FOR OUR 2013 RELEASE:
“The overall quality of every aspect of this app – from the illustrations to the music and narration – is wonderfully realized and makes this app an easy one to recommend.”
– Amy Solomon, 148Apps (4.5/5)
“A wonderful treat unlike anything you’ve seen on iOS, or on any mobile platform for that matter.”
– Aldrin Calimlim, AppAdvice
“A high-quality storybook that allows you to learn about a thousand-year-old tale and the Squamish language. “
– Eric Pramono, Geeks With Juniors
“Imaginative, stylized illustrations are friendly and inviting. Quality narrations bring the story to life.”
– JoDee, The iPhone Mom (5/5)
app size reduction.
- Bramble Berry Tales Media Inc.
- 332.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Bramble Berry Tales Media Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.