Breathr 3.0 shows you easy and fun ways to practice mindfulness. It was developed by experts at BC Children’s Hospital Kelty Mental Health Resource Centre and Centre for Mindfulness, and has been updated to include new content, functionality and features. Breathr was originally created for young people, but has been expanded for everyone to give it a try!
Begin to explore and experience practices of mindfulness and self-compassion, choosing from a variety of practices. Breathr can help you to live in the present moment, while providing interesting facts about the many benefits of mindfulness.
BENEFITS OF MINDFULNESS
Mindfulness is beneficial for your mind, body and relationships.
It can help:
- Reduce stress, anxiety and depression
- Improve memory and concentration
- Lead to better sleep
- Improve decision-making skills
- Strengthen your connection to and relationships with others
BREATHR 3.0 FEATURES
Whether you have a minute a day or 15, Breathr offers many ways to get your mindfulness practice started.
What you'll find:
- 2 to 10-minute guided meditations, led by mindfulness experts at BC Children's Hospital
- Mindfulness practices that you can do anywhere
- A Journal function to add notes on the feelings and thoughts that come up for you
- A Create feature lets you choose the duration and soundscape for a custom practice
- The ability to filter activities by outcome, topic, or stressor to easily find what you’re looking for
- Activities that are more accessible, with captions you can easily turn on or off
- Five new meditations/practices, including PEACE, Mindful Movement, and Loving Kindness for your Child
Welcome to the next evolution of Breathr, with new ways to support and enhance your mindfulness practice. This update includes new tools, features, meditations, and practices to explore, and some improvements to user experience and navigation.
We hope these additions help bring you back to centre, and notice the markers along your mindfulness journey!
- Favourite the activities you come back to most often to create your own collection
- Turn on the Journal to add notes on the feelings or thoughts that come up for you
- Filter activities by outcome, topic, or stressor to easily find what you’re looking for
- Activities are now more accessible, with captions you can easily turn on or off
- Explore five new meditations/practices, including PEACE, Mindful Movement, and Loving Kindness for your Child
This version 3.0 is brought to you by BC Children’s Hospital Kelty Mental Health Resource Centre and BC Children’s Centre for Mindfulness. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, questions or concerns. We’d love to hear about how you’re using Breathr, and what difference it may be making in your life.
If you’re enjoying the app, please take a moment to rate and review it so that others may be encouraged to try it as well.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is simple, uncomplicated, does not ask you to create an invasive account, you don’t need to remember another password, does not ask you to purchase additional features, just provides simple mindfulness recordings that are helpful. It’s perfect.
Great app, easy to use!
This app is a great tool and very easy to navigate. Love the option to schedule my mindful breaks throughout the day!
Easy to use and beautiful!
I love this mindfulness app! First, the graphics are beautiful and calming. Second, so many cool features to help me stay on track with my daily meditations. Totally recommend it.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Provincial Health Services Authority
- 108.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © The Provincial Health Services Authority