Developed at BC Children’s Hospital with the help of youth and experts, Breathr teaches you easy and fun ways to practice mindfulness. Through a series of exercises, Breathr can help you to live in the present moment, while providing interesting facts about the benefits of mindfulness. Mindfulness can be helpful for anyone, regardless of your background or religion. Whether you have a minute a day or 20, Breathr can help you build a healthy and mindful routine.
THE GUIDING PRINCIPLES OF MINDFULNESS ARE:
BENEFITS OF MINDFULNESS:
• Can help to reduce stress, anxiety and depression
• Can improve memory and concentration
• Can lead to better sleep
• Can help to enhance decision-making skills
• Can improve relationships with family and friends
Breathr offers a wide range of ways to get your mindfulness practice started, such as:
• Simple breathing exercises
• Guided meditations – let an expert guide you through your practice
• Customized practices – you choose how long to practice and when to set reminders to help keep you on track
• Facts about the benefits of mindfulness
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Its not working
Ive been using this app for a while and out of nowhere it stopped working. I tried restarting my phone and redownloading the app but it still doesnt work.
The app does not open when you download it. Just a plain screen that doesn’t do anything
Such a great app! I love how it is completely free and has something that works for everyone! Highly suggest it to anyone!! Only thing is I have an iPhone 8 but the sound doesn’t seem to work! Please fix it. Love it! Thanks
- The Provincial Health Services Authority
- 107 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 The Provincial Health Services Authority
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.