Breathr shows you easy and fun ways to practice mindfulness. It was developed for youth by BC Children's Hospital with experts and the help of young people - but open for anyone to give it a try.
Begin to explore and experience practices of mindfulness and self-compassion, choosing from a variety of practices. Breathr can help you to live in the present moment, while providing interesting facts about the many benefits of mindfulness.
BENEFITS OF MINDFULNESS
Mindfulness is beneficial for your mind, body and relationships.
It can help:
• Reduce stress, anxiety and depression
• Improve memory and concentration
• Lead to better sleep
• Improve decision-making skills
• Strengthen your connection and relationships with others
Whether you have a minute a day or 15, Breathr offers many ways to get your mindfulness practice started.
What you'll find:
• 2-10 minute guided meditations - led by mindfulness experts at BC Children's Hospital
• mindfulness practices you can do anywhere
• simple breathing exercises to help you relax
• a customized 'My Breathr' practice - you choose the time and nature sounds
• a reminder function to help keep you on track
• facts about the benefits of mindfulness
• myths about what mindfulness is, and isn't...
Thanks for using Breathr! This update includes a design overhaul, optimized performance, as well as some new mindfulness practices. We hope you like the new look and feel!
• Be sure to listen to the new self-compassion guided meditations
• Discover new practices, including 'STOP', Becoming like a mountain, Power nap and Self-compassion
• Explore new functionality, like previewing nature sounds and chimes in 'My Breathr'
This version 2.0 is brought to you by BC Children's Kelty Mental Health Resource Centre & BC Children's Centre for Mindfulness. If you run into any troubles, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're also happy to hear whether you like the app, and how you are using it in your life!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, easy to use!
This app is a great tool and very easy to navigate. Love the option to schedule my mindful breaks throughout the day!
Easy to use and beautiful!
I love this mindfulness app! First, the graphics are beautiful and calming. Second, so many cool features to help me stay on track with my daily meditations. Totally recommend it.
Great free mindfulness app!
Love how you can fit this into your day, even if you’re on the go. Walking mindfulness moments are a cool feature, as are the 2 min self-compassion breaks. Have recommended to many other family and friends.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Provincial Health Services Authority
- 139.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © The Provincial Health Services Authority