The Brite Home app works with Nuro-enabled devices like the Brite Smart Dimmer Switch. Using this app, you can remotely control lights, monitor room conditions, and check on activity in your home.
Key App Features:
• Turns light on and off
• Sets dimming levels
• Checks room conditions, including ambient light, temperature, and power usage
• Monitors activity in the room
• Notifies you when something seems out of the ordinary
About the Brite™ Smart Dimmer Switch
The Brite switch is a self-learning home automation solution packed into light switch. Using built-in machine learning and AI, it watches and learns and then adjusts the lights automatically based on ambient light, human activity, and other room conditions.
• No-touch operation — automatically turns on and off based on room activity
• Dynamic dimming — continuously adjusts light level (based on ambient light and time of day)
• Smooth, flicker-free dimming — automatically adapts dimming curve for every bulb type
• Next-generation sensing — detects occupancy and distinguishes various types of activity
• Privacy protection — no cameras, so no invasion of privacy
• Machine learning and AI — learns preferences and identifies patterns
Watch for new devices coming from Nuro and our partners in the near future.
Minor bug fixes
- NURO TECHNOLOGIES INC
- 21.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- ©2019. All rights reserved. Nuro™, Nuro Home™, and Nuro Technologies™ are trademarks of Nuro Technologies, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.