BRMB Navigator is the leading GPS navigation and mapping app for Canadian outdoor adventure. With more interactive outdoor information than any existing app to date, complete and seamless 10,000+ base scale topographic maps from BC to Nova Scotia (+Bing Satellite and Open Street maps), and all the information found in the original Backroad Mapbooks, you can explore the backcountry like never before.
Please note continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• View and pan interactive topographic maps for an entire province of your choice including more roads and trails than any other map source
• Download zoomable offline maps and navigate off-grid, far away from cell reception
• Access map layers including marked waypoints for Adventures like fishing, hunting, paddling, trails, ATVing, snowmobiling, wildlife viewing, and much more
• Access crucial information on each waypoint such as access, activities, amenities, distances, elevation gain, fishing regulations, game and fish species, highlights, restrictions, wildlife hot spots, and more
• Track and create your trips with waypoints, stats, photos, videos, audio clips, and descriptions to recreate your adventures
• Load maps, tracks and waypoints onto your computer and share trips with friends at brmbnavigator.com
• Enjoy additional features such as a compass, GPS, search, trips, and weather, just to name a few
• Choose from up to 11 Adventures per province and explores thousands of points-of-interest and endless trails and tracks including backroad, fishing, hunting, paddling, park, recsite, trail, ATV(OHV), Snowmobile, wildlife and winter adventures
- Length of trial subscription is 30 days and includes any updates within the 30 day period
- Price of base map trial is FREE and includes 1 Backroad Mapbooks base map + 1 free adventure plus all of the BRMB Navigator features. When the subscription automatically renews you will be charged $9.99/year.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will still have access to all other BRMB navigator features after your subscription expires.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
•Improved offline map downloading
•Improved tracking while outside of cellular/Wi-Fi
•More accurate trip stats
•Improved offline search capabilities
•Improved user registration form
•Fixed POI information screen
•Minor bugs and interface fixes
We hope you are enjoying your BRMB Navigator App. Please support our app by leaving a review. As always, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions.
Ratings and Reviews
It was really good when it first came out, but now it has been awhile since an update which is causing so me issues. I wish they would update the app, they sure have no problem taking your money when your subscription is due.
Very Slow and outdated
It takes forever to load maps. I have a fast internet connection and it still takes long. The app hasn't been updated in 2 years and doesn't even support the iPhone 8 Plus's screen resolution. They expect you to pay for this. Save your money and buy the actual back roads mapbooks paper books.
Buggy. (did i say buggy?!!!)
this one worked pretty good for a while and i've used it successfully for some months. so lets go expand coverage and add a few adventures. WRONG!!! Now I can't even launch the program without crashing. completely and totally useless - just gobbles up memory. oh well. off she comes. come on people, you are throwing away a pretty good opportunity here.
- Mussio Ventures Ltd.
- 203.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Backroad Mapbooks
- In-App Purchases
- British Columbia Base Map (trial) $9.99
- Ontario Base Map (trial) $9.99
- Alberta Base Map (trial) $9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.