Brother iPrint&Label is a free application that enables you to easily print labels from your Apple iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to a Brother label printer using a local wireless network. For a list of supported models, please visit your local Brother website.
1. Easy to use menus.
2. Quickly open and print pre-designed labels.
3. Create custom labels with graphics or photos.
4. Print address labels from contact lists.
5. Print name badges with photos from your album - or take new photos with your camera.
6. Automatic label formatting based on label size used.
7. Automatically search for supported devices on a local wireless network.
8. No computer or printer driver required.
PT-P300BT, PT-P710BT, PT-P750W, PT-E550W, PT-D800W, PT-E800W, PT-P900W, PT-P950NW, QL-1110NWB, QL-810W, QL-820NWB, QL-710W, QL-720NW, QL-580N
iOS 10 or above
- Software Update
- Updated End-User License Agreement.
Ratings and Reviews
A compatible printer cannot be found
Couldn't connect to my P-touch Cube even when I connected on bluetooth. Why would you create an iOS app and couldn't even use with you own device?!
Dramatic step down
Previous version was far superior. Current version is MUCH slower and lots of glitches. Who was in charge of this?? Give us the old version back, please!
Hard to use
Les imprimantes ne se connecte pas aux appareils mobiles sans avoir au préalable été connecter et configurer a partir d’un ordinateur. Pas clair, compliqué et mal conçu.
- Brother Industries, LTD.
- 108.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2017 Brother Industries, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.