Cadrage Director's Viewfinder - the app that will transform the way you work.
Cadrage allows you to line up your shots with precise framing previews of any professional camera/lens combination and make sure everybody is on the same page during preproduction and on set.
◈◈◈ Planning your shoot has never been easier. Download Cadrage now and see how it will change the way you work. ◈◈◈
● Accurate previews for thousands of cameras and lenses
● Save photos and record videos
● Add custom framelines in any aspect ratio
● Built-in gallery & project manager
● Create neat PDF shotlists and directly upload to Dropbox or send via email
● Manually control exposure, focus & white balance
● Professional 3-way color correction to pre-visualize the final look
● Uses all three cameras of the iPhone 11 Pro & iPhone 11 Pro Max
◈◈◈ Communicate your vision to your team. Download Cadrage now and get the most out of your shooting day. ◈◈◈
◆ CINE CAMERAS ◆
ARRI Alexa 65, Alexa Classic, Alexa LF, Alexa Mini, Alexa Mini LF, Alexa SXT, Alexa XT, Amira, D-21
Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Micro Cinema Camera, Micro Studio Camera 4K, Pocket Cinema Camera, Pocket Cinema Camera 4K, Pocket Cinema Camera 6K, Production Camera 4K, Studio Camera 4K, Studio Camera HD, URSA, URSA (Broadcast), URSA 4.6K, URSA Mini 4.6K, URSA Mini 4K, URSA Mini Pro, URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2
Canon C100, C100 Mark II, C200, C300, C300 Mark II, C300 Mark III, C500, C500 Mark II, C700
DJI Zenmuse X7
Film 16mm, 35mm, 65mm/70mm, 8mm
Ikonoskop A-cam dII
Kinefinity KineMAX, KineMini, Mavo, Mavo Edge, Mavo LF, TERRA
Panasonic AF101, EVA1, HDX 900, VariCam 35, VariCam LT
Panavision DXL, DXL2, Genesis
Phantom 65, Flex, Flex4K, HD GOLD, Miro LC321S, v2640 ONYX, VEO4K-PL
RED Dragon-X, Epic Dragon, Epic-W (Helium), Epic-X, Gemini, Monstro-VV, One, Ranger (Gemini), Ranger (Helium), Ranger (Monstro), Raven, Scarlet-W (Dragon), Scarlet-X, Weapon (Dragon-VV), Weapon (Helium)
Silicon Imaging SI-2K
Sony F23, F3, F35, F5, F55, F65, F900, FS100, FS5, FS5 Mark II, FS7, FS7 Mark II, FS700, FX9, HDC-1500R, Venice
Z CAM E2, E2-F6, E2-F8, E2-M4, E2-S6, E2G
◆ PHOTO CAMERAS ◆
Canon 1000D/XS, 100D, 10D, 1100D/T3, 1200D/T5, 1300D/T6, 1D, 1D C, 1D Mark II, 1D Mark III, 1D Mark IV, 1D X, 1D X Mark II, 1D X Mark III, 1Ds, 1Ds Mark II, 1Ds Mark III, 200D/SL2, 20D, 30D, 350D/XT, 400D/XTi, 40D, 450D/XSi, 500D/T1i, 50D, 550D/T2i, 5D, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV, 5DS, 600D/T3i, 60D, 650D/T4i, 6D, 6D Mark II, 700D/T5i, 70D, 750D/T6i, 760D/T6s, 77D, 7D, 7D Mark II, 800D/T7i, 80D, 850D/T8i, 90D, R, RP
Film (Still) 35mm (135), APS, Large Format, Medium Format
Fujifilm GFX 100, GFX 50R, GFX 50S, X-H1, X-Pro2, X-Pro3, X-T2, X-T3, X-T4, X100V
Hasselblad CFV-39, CFV-50, CFV-50c, H1D, H2D, H2F, H3D-22/39, H3DII-22, H3DII-31, H3DII-39, H3DII-50, H3DII-60, H4D 200MS, H4D-31, H4D-40, H4D-50, H4D-50 MS, H4D-60, H4x, H5D-200c MS, H5D-40, H5D-50, H5D-50C, H5D-50c MS, H5D-60, H5X, H6D-100c, H6D-50c, X1D 50C, X1D II 50C
Leica CL, M10, M8/M8.2, M9/M9-P, S, S2, SL
Mamiya Leaf Credo Series
Nikon D1, D100, D1H, D1x, D200, D2H, D2Hs, D2x, D3, D300, D3000, D300s, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D3s, D3x, D4, D40, D40X, D4s, D50, D500, D5000, D5100, D5300, D5500, D5600, D60, D600, D610, D70, D700, D7000, D70s, D7100, D7200, D750, D7500, D80, D800, D810, D850, D90, DF, Z50, Z6, Z7
Olympus E Series
Panasonic GH1, GH2, GH3, GH4, GH5, GH5S, S1, S1H, S1R
Pentax 645D, 645Z, K Series
Phase One Achromatic+, IQ Series, P 30+, P 40+, P 45+, P 65+
Sigma fp, SD1, SD15
Sony A290, A390, A450, A580, A6000, A6300, A6500, A6600, A7 III, A7r II, A7r III, A7r IV, A7s, A7s II, A850, A9, A900, A99, SLT-A37K, SLT-A57, SLT-A65, SLT-A77
This version fixes a bug that sometimes caused sound not to be recorded.
New cameras & lenses:
- Sigma fp Update
- Vantage One4
- Irix Cine Lenses
- DZOFILM Zooms
- Leica R Primes
- Zeiss/Contax C/Y Primes
- Fuji G Mount Primes & Zooms
- Rodenstock Phase One XT Primes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app, has some flaws
Video recording option
Things to improve:
1) Be able to move the PDF report to Files app or any other PDF app that doesn’t require email or internet access!!!
2) It would be great to be able to load a ‘standard’ lens package, like a set of Master Primes. I am annoyed that I can’t save a frequently used lens kit and save/load/export/import it (ie via a .csv file). The fact they just say generic focal lenses instead of a specific camera package is not exactly user-friendly. Perhaps that distinction is not relevant from the point of view of optics and geometry, but it would be useful to be able to save a lens kit and “assign” names to them, so that in the metadata reports I could see which camera, sensor and lens type (super speeds, ultra primes, etc) the photo was captured with.
3) another annoyance is poor photo managements & project organization. It’s unnecessarily cumbersome and convoluted, yet not powerful enough for batch processing. Needing to select a “default” project and then also have titles for images as well. And I always start capturing new photos into an old project and then have to move it over. Plus the fact that old titles persist as well is.... it’s both - understandable and at the same time that’s just bad design choice. Cause I eventually notice that the titles are all from the previous project and proceed to change them - only to stumble upon the fact that I can’t change titles of multiple items in one swoop. That feels like a huge oversight.
4) this one oversight is the one I HATE the most - pressing the < arrow in the top left corner while going thru captured photos bumps me out to record mode INSTEAD OF bringing me back to the gallery view I came from. This is just asinine! Back button means “return one step back”, NOT switch modes to Record.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your detailed feedback and constructive criticism! We're currently working on a major update to the app that focuses very much on usability and it will address all these issues. We still have some work ahead of us, so please bear with us. It will be worth the wait! If you have further suggestions/ideas feel free to get in touch with us anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
Knockoff app of Artemis Director's Viewfinder
This is a knockoff app of Artemis Director's Viewfinder.
1- not all cameras are there.
2- you can’t load lenses packages.
Artemis Director's Viewfinder what film industry uses. I bought this app because it’s cheaper but I regret now. I need my full money back. If you are a cinematographer. This app won’t help you until the developer adds lenses packages so when you use ARRI ALEXA MINI with
ARRI Ultra Prime 14mm T1.9 Lens (PL)
You get the right look!
one of the most director viewfinder app on the market
It is simple to use and you can add a look to your shots...
One word: WOW
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much! 🙏
- Florian Anselm Hartmann, Daniel Ivancic
- 28.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © distant blue - mobile solutions Ges.n.b.R.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.