Cairn helps you stay safe on your hikes, runs and outdoor adventures. Easily share your plans with loved ones, find spots with cell coverage, download offline topo maps, see stats on your route, and record your hiking trail.
Named one of the three best map apps for navigating the wilderness by Outside Magazine.
GET FOUND IF YOU’RE OVERDUE
• Notifications: Safety contacts are notified when you’re past due
• Live tracking: Contacts can see your GPS location during your trip or hike
• Rescue advice: Contacts get important info needed to make intelligent rescue initiation decisions
STAY CONNECTED IN THE OUTDOORS
• Know where others have found cell coverage
• Download maps that are designed specifically for outdoor pursuits
• Send status updates with a single tap
SEE TRAIL STATS
• Get live distance, elevation gain and ETA stats for 4000+ hiking routes, summits, and trails worldwide
• Customize your ETA stat based on your activity type (hiking, running, skiing, horseback riding, snow travel, mountain biking) and speed
• Record and save your trail while you hike
+ Easy: It only takes a minute to set up a Cairn
+ Open: Share plans with anyone – no app required to view
+ Customizable: Control how often Cairn collects your GPS location and battery usage
+ Flexible: Great for hiking, backpacking, trail running, horseback riding, skiing, cycling, rock climbing, camping, hunting, fishing, boating and more
While the maps, trails and cell coverage information are always free to access, you will also start a free trial when you install the app. This allows you to try every one of Cairn's features for a full 30 days without any commitment. The free trial expires automatically.
We are committed to bringing you the best app for adventuring in the wilderness. By subscribing to Cairn you are helping to support and shape our continued efforts in this direction. Subscribers also get access to all the features that help keep you safer in the outdoors.
• The free trial expires automatically; there is no need to cancel.
• Subscriptions (not the free trial) automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and will identify the renewal cost.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of Purchase.
• Turn off auto-renewal via the main Settings app: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Need support? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just a few bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FITCLIMB COM LLC
- 117.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © FitClimb 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $6.49
- Yearly $33.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.