Financial planners recommend organizing and planning your money on a monthly calendar budget.
CalendarBudget is a personal finance app designed to be easy to use and to allow you to both TRACK and PLAN your money management in the past and future. It’s easy to use, user-friendly money planner with no complicated system that takes weeks to get used to - just walk up and use our budget saver app.
- Never miss a bill again with calendared reminders
- Know when your income, expenses and regular spending happen
- See your account balance on any day in the future
- Plan ahead for upcoming major expenses
- Plan to save for your future!
- Mobile and browser versions stay perfectly in sync
Budgeting Software: The world needs this budget planner money manager expenses calendar app- you need it too
Consumer debt is at an all-time high. Managing personal finances is challenging because easy credit, impulse buying, and poor financial planning are all too common.
Your money, day-to-day
Let's face it; we think about money the same way we spend it, day-to-day, not summarized by month or in a long list of transactions. CalendarBudget, the best personal money management software, tracks and forecasts your use of money in the same way you actually use it, day-to-day, on a calendar as financial planners have long recommended.
Also, avoidable problems like bounced checks, overdraft charges, insufficient funds and over-use of credit can be predicted and prevented since CalendarBudget allows you to plan ahead and see when the funds will be available in your account.
Helps you make good financial decisions
CalendarBudget, the online personal finance software does not replace sound financial education; however, it does guide you to make wise financial decisions because of it:
- tracks your spending against your budget plan so you know where to focus your financial efforts
- discourages impulse buying with a visual of the downstream effects of today's purchases
- encourages cash payments for major purchases by allowing you to balance money and plan your finances into the future
- reminds you when bills are due and encourage you to keep your budget up to date
CalendarBudget, the best budgeting app is the single point of consulting to determine whether or not you can afford your next and future purchases.
Sign in with Apple (your Apple email must match your CalendarBudget email)
Predictive transaction title based on your history.
Ability to delete membership.
Ability to split transactions.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m trying to register but it’s only giving me the option to sign in. I can’t create a new account?
Create account button
I just downloaded this app and for the life of me can’t find a tab to create an account. There is only the fields to login to a current account but not to create a new one. Please advise
Installed it, opened it, I was given the option to login with email and password or login using Facebook. Tried to log in with Facebook and it told me I wasn’t registered with “calendar budget” but no where on the start of the app is there an option to register. Not even going to bother, just uninstalling.
Developer Response ,
This app is for existing CalendarBudget users. Sadly we couldn't include a sign up on the iOS app. But definitely feel free to create a free trial account at our website!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Eric Poulin
- 90.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 CalendarBudget Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.