We want to connect you with the people and places you care about. This app has everything you need to help plan your trip today. Right on launch, it displays all nearby route options and departure times giving you instant access to the information you need most. With a couple more taps, you can track your bus on the map, plan trips, view schedules and more.
- Know when your bus or CTrain is arriving with real-time predictions.*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease.
- See exactly where your transit vehicle is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries. Even offline.
- Star your favorite routes, bumping them to the top of the list
- Browse real-time service advisories, and subscribe to push notifications for disruptions that may affect your commute.
- Schedule alarms and get reminders before your bus or train arrives.
- Enable stop announcements and get notified when you're approaching your stop.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
**Powered by Transit, Canada’s leading urban transport app.**
Dim the lights. Set a mood. Then, enable Dark Mode in your settings. Wow, what’s that? The app is not green, but dark? Welcome to Dark Mode, an alternative skin for the app. Featuring a black background, better colour vibrancy, and improved contrast. No more nighttime eye strain when you open the app — and if you want to have Dark Mode on all day? Nobody’s stopping you. Go take a look at the Dark Mode home screen, route maps, and trip planner. Snazzy!
Besides that, we’ve turned on multimodal bike connections: you can now plan trips that combine your personal bike + CTrain to find how much time you would save vs. walking to the station.
All that, and some delicious bug fixes. More updates soon!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good features such as Go and bus tracking, but the latter is often unreliable.
It’s good for getting a vague idea of the timing of your bus or train, but quite often i check, wait until the alleged time and it has changed to 10 minutes later. With gps, our taxes paying for and the fare being raised every single year, this should be really easy to figure out.
Late & rude staff
I think we don’t need this app because all the buses and trains are always late or they come earlier than time you gave it 👎🏻
- 9280-0366 Quebec inc.
- 134.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Transit App
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.