Cally's parents have been kidnapped again!
Embarking on a universe-shattering quest, can you save your parents from the clutches of Dr. Herbert?
Brave the depths of the caves, and try to reach the hollow halls of Herbert's lair. Fight enemy hordes from quasi-evil to mega-evil. Finally, defeat Herbert for good!
Use 16 unique weapons against 20 enemy types and 6 diabolical bosses. Upgrade Cally's attributes and grow more powerful using new RPG mechanics.
Level up each weapon separately and watch them transform into massive instruments of destruction!
Venture through 104 tricky levels but don't forget to make sure you buy lots of upgrades for Cally from the store.
WARNING: This game is hard. Only the bravest players with extremely quick reflexes will be able to make it to the end and SAVE CALLY'S PARENTS!!
Recommended for iPhone 4s and newer
MASSIVE 2.0 UPDATE
- Enemies drop more stuff
- Movement engine from Cally's Caves 3 implemented
- Enemies won't spam Cally with hits
- Fixed and modified all bosses
- Many enemy behaviors altered and improved
- increased smoothness and easier game experience
- more coins drop faster
- increased enemy count
- visual indicators for the parry/enemy hits
- Fixed collision bugs with many of the enemy types
- Fixed Herbert's Boss Behaviors so he doesn't one-shot Cally
- fixed bugs that would cause enemies and chests to cover the UI
- Fixed several animation glitches that caused Cally to appear glitchy
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very good game.
This game is very addictive, very fun and an overall great way to waste your time. From the weapons, monsters, levels, there is a ton of variety. I could go on and on. My only complaints are occasionally, it feels a bit unpolished and occasionally there are a few bugs, and that when you exit the game, you don't start where you were, you start at the beginning. I suppose that is intended but I suggest at the start of every new sub-world (I guess they're called?), have a checkpoint or every ten levels or whatever. Something like that. Overall great game, and it's for free! I would spend a good three bucks on this! This game gets four stars from me.
The map doesn't even work, and it's the only way to not start from the beginning every time you launch the game.
Good game, but for some reason every time I get a coin it says +0 and I get no money, meaning I can’t buy anything
The developer, Jordan Pearson, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jordan Pearson
- 77 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Jordan Pearson
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Poison Bullets, Gems, and remove ads $1.39
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.