Time is a teacher’s most valuable resource. Save time and use Canvas more efficiently from your mobile device with Canvas Teacher.
Canvas Teacher allows teachers to facilitate their courses on the go, both inside and outside the classroom. This app provides quick access to three of the most frequent course facilitation tasks for teachers:
• GRADING: Browse submissions and provide feedback to your students with a new and improved mobile SpeedGrader embedded in this app.
• COMMUNICATING: Send announcements and messages (including "Message Students Who..."), and participate in course discussions from the palm of your hand.
• UPDATING: Need to change a due date? Or publish an assignment? Or fix a misspelling? Canvas Teacher allows you to update your course content.
Canvas Teacher is the perfect mobile Canvas companion for course facilitation!
- Added an option to Settings to allow cross-website tracking to temporarily fix images not loading in rich content
- Module toggle state will now persist across app launches
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the app was launched from a notification
- Fixed some layout issues in editing pages & files
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Rubrics are not showing in Assignments?
Why won’t rubrics show in assignments? I have created numerous assignments and attached rubrics to them in Dell Windows System. Help
Great app that requires few improvements
Folks at Canvas:::::
Please, do us a favour and add (Submissions Comments) to this app. It’s incredibly crucial. The inbox has all main features except this one.
This is a great app that makes collaboration with students seamless. However please consider adding the following to both the app and/or the website itself:
1- In the website, Under (Grades), We should be able to change the view from (Students) to (Groups) so we can see Group related assignments and grades
There must be a specific tab for the (To-Do) in the browser, just similar to the one in the iOS App.
2-There must be a tab on both the iOS App and the Browser version where we have a consolidated views for all (Comments). Now, it is near possible to be able to trace and track where students made comments, on what assignments, and when on the app. One the website, you have to go to the inbox.
3-Abilities to arrange columns in the grade centre to match the fields on instructors portal-grading section
Ability to add a (calculated column) in the grade centre.
4-(Submissions Comments) are missing from the iPhone App while we can see them online. Please add them.
PDFs speed grader
PDFs don’t load in speedgrader, they just show “open in”, making this pointless
- Instructure, Inc.
- 76.6 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Haitian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Maori, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Instructure
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.