Play the original award winning board game Carcassonne with friends, family, or other board game enthusiasts - online or offline. Includes six expansions!
Build a medieval landscape, tile by tile, claim landmarks with your followers and score points. As a winner of the prestigious "Spiel des Jahres" award in 2001, the game allows for a plethora of play styles and strategies. If you like social gaming or board games you will love Carcassonne!
• Cross-platform play with iOS version
• Official Carcassonne game with original artwork
• Internet multiplayer
• Unique Solitaire mode
• Includes all expansions released for iOS:
• "The River" adds a new strategic element to the game play
• "Inns & Cathedrals" adds a double follower and tiles to upvalue cities and roads.
• "Traders & Builders" with trade-goods, pigs and builders.
• "Princess & Dragon" with dragon, princess, fairy and magic portals.
• "Phantom" adds the phantom, a game piece you can place in addition to other followers.
• "Winter" with a new theme, tiles, and the Gingerbread Man.
• Easy mode that does not count fields, ideal for Kids.
• 9 different AI players: Hans, Count, Countess, Maid, Servant, Juggler, Fortune Teller, Witch and Warlock.
• Game Center Achievements
• Comprehensive in-game manual
• Play with Game Center friends
Support for upcoming versions of macOS
Various fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Rigged beyond belief
This is the only game based on ELO where one can be good enough to beat the top players in the game and bad enough to lose to the worst players in the game. Absolutely rigged beyond belief. Lol, don’t waste your time or money. Humans do see patterns, i’ll give you that, but the rigged patterns of wins/losses in this one are remarkable.
No Push Notifications
This game, unlike it’s mobile counterpart, does not support push notifications. The official websites says that it does support it. For a game that can be played over a number of days, notifications is essential in multiplayer.
If this game enables notifications I would be glad to give this a higher rating, but without this component, this is useless to me.
If you love Carcassonne, then this game is for you — it’s a direct port of the iOS version, and offers the right amount of challenge.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.