Until now, managing and interacting with your contacts has been a real frustration. Cardhop’s magical parsing engine is incredibly intuitive, letting you search, add, edit, and interact with your contacts using a simple sentence!
Just type in “John G” and John’s card will instantly appear. Or enter “Sarah Smith email@example.com” and Cardhop will add a new contact to Sarah’s card. Or type in “call Michael S” and Cardhop will instantly start a phone call with Michael on your Mac or even directly on your iPhone!
SEARCH, ADD, EDIT, AND INTERACT WITH YOUR CONTACTS LIKE NEVER BEFORE
• Open Cardhop with a single click or keystroke
• Type in the details for your contact and press return
• That’s it!
TRY CARDHOP FOR FREE
• Beautiful, clean, and easy to use contacts app letting you to manage contacts
• Beautiful widgets to let you instant use and interact with your contacts (some widget actions require a Flexibits Premium subscription)
UPGRADE TO FLEXIBITS PREMIUM (requires subscription)
• Includes Cardhop on all platforms: Mac, iPhone, and iPad
• Relationships: View relationships between people in your Office 365 organization or between personal contacts through the related name field
• Invite action: Quickly invite people to a new event with Fantastical
• If you’ve already subscribed to Flexibits Premium through Fantastical, all premium features are automatically included!
• A beautiful and simple menu bar app, designed exclusively for macOS
• Instantly works with your existing macOS contacts, nothing to configure
• Groups: quickly toggle contact groups with a click
• Smart groups: Create dynamic smart groups that automatically update based on specific search criteria
• Notes: a convenient and powerful way to add notes to your contacts, helping you to strengthen your relationships
• Recents: quickly interact with your recent contacts
• Birthdays: instantly see upcoming birthdays and easily send a wish on their special day
• Printing: Print customized envelopes, labels, and lists of contacts
• iPhone and Bluetooth dialing
• macOS Action Extension
• Dark and light themes
• And more!
• Quickly interact with your contacts with the following actions: Call, Copy, Invite, Relationships, Directions, Email, FaceTime, FaceTime Audio, Large Type, Message, Skype, Telegram, Twitter, URL, and VoIP
• Simply enter an action or abbreviation (which you’ll find in the Help Book by entering “?” or “help”) followed by your contact’s name and Cardhop will handle the rest
• Even better, some actions are flexible. For example, you can add a subject to an email by entering “email Kent Lunch tomorrow?” and the email including the subject will instantly appear, ready to go!
• Customizable quick actions are also available per contact, allowing for single-click actions
Cardhop — the contacts app you’ll want to use.
- Improvements to Google Workspace directory search
- Fixed an issue where searching a directory for the same thing twice wouldn't work the second time
- Fixed an issue where social profiles weren't included when printing contacts
- Fixed an issue where Cardhop would not close when quitting
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Cardhop is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Cardhop! :)
Ratings and Reviews
Making life a bit easier
I treated myself and bought it for my desktop Mac. I had been having a bit of an irritating time adding a contact’s phone number from email to my contact database so I could text them. So I thought I’d give it a try. $21 Canadian is not a small hit. But it installed quickly and easily. In less than a minute I had updated the contact info and sent the text message. It is definitely handier than fiddling with the stock contacts app.
So I thought I would download it to my MacBook. Oops, they want another $21. That stopped me. And so far there is no iOS companion app, but my guess is they are working on that. Will I want to spend similar money chunks for my iPhone and iPad? Not likely. If I was a heavy contacts user in business I might, but I can’t justify that cost just for convenience. I do most of my contacts work on my desktop Mac anyway.
Great App, Missing a couple features
Very convenient app! It’s very quick to access and organize your contacts right from the Menu bar. I would like to see more customization options in the future. Mainly, the ability to hide recents when opening from the menu bar.
It’s nice to have a well made app fill this gap. Fantastical is one of my most used and favourite apps, so I jumped on this the moment it came out.
Overall it’s pretty good so far. Fast search, and easy to edit which is great. But there are few things I’d love to have options on (at least in my preference).
- Be able to hide the birthdays, I already see them in Fantastical so it’s of no use to me.
- Be able to hide recents, also not of use to me.
- For my usage, it would be great if on open it just shows all contacts first, and then if I click a group (which I use a lot of) it would automatically show it. As right now it seems weird that it takes two clicks and scrolling down to view a group.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Flexibits Inc.
- 34.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13.2 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2017-2021 Flexibits Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Flexibits Premium (Monthly) $6.49
- Flexibits Premium (Yearly) $51.99
- Premium for Families (Monthly) $10.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.