Caregiver Village is an app to help parents and caregivers find resources, both video and documents, which can help them in the development and caregiving of their children.
* Depression : Sad, Irritated, Hopeless, Withdrawn
* Anxiety : Worried, Scared, Nervous
* Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) : Hyper, Unfocused, Impulsive, Disorganized
* Self-Harm : Cutting, Burning, Hitting
* Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) : Disabilities that result from prenatal alcohol exposure
* Parenting Skills : Communication, Problem-solving, Discipline
* Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) : Angry, Annoyed, Argumentative
* Trauma and Attachment Issues
* Caregiver Self-Care : Look after yourself
Age ranges cover from infancy to late teens.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
Lots of helpful information
- CASA Child Adolescent and Family Mental Health
- 18.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © CASA
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.