Wherever You Go, Book Best-In-Class Doctors That Speak Your Language.
Join our public beta > Mexico, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic
Provider recos fully complete May 31
Travel Confidently™ knowing you have a high-quality plan of action for unanticipated illness or injury when enjoying your trip.
Don't rely on:
- last minute web search
- concierge, and,
- hard to use travel insurance.
Getting high-quality care is hard enough at home and more challenging overseas!
CarpeMed is Modern Travel Medical.
We make it easy for international travelers to find and book best-in-class, high quality doctors that speak their language.
Reduce the risk of:
- wrong treatment,
- extended pain and suffering, and,
- medical costs that come with subpar care.
Pre-existing conditions are welcome and maintain your medical choice, instead of heading straight for the emergency room.
Telehealth available (when offered by providers).
In-person care for when it matters.
Cash is still king when traveling, so don't take the risk of paying for poor medical care or having your insurance turned down.
How does it work?
1. Complete Health Records and Medical Directives
- Only takes 1 minute to fill out / upload or create
- Medical background at-a-glance and ensuring your medical preferences are followed
2. Create Travel Community
- Share your itinerary, health records and medical directives with your Travel Contacts
- Travel Contacts can be travel companions or friends/family back home
- Health records are password protected and automatically sent to Travel Contacts 3 days prior to your trip
- Make sure you aren't the only one that knows your medical conditions and care preferences
3. Quickly Locate and Book Best-In-Class Doctor / Hospital Recommendations
- Do this before your trip or in the moment of need
- Access to:
- General Medicine, Pediatricians,
- Dental, Optometrists/Ophthalmologists,
- OBGYN, Sports Medicine, Chiropractic,
- Alternative Care, Urgent Care and Hospitals.
- In case of an emergency, immediately notify local emergency services and your Travel Contacts
- 911 is not 911 in France (Hint: its #15)
Note: we are currently in select countries/cities, but are expanding locations served. If you don't see your favorite destinations, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sort / Filter Results
- Electronic Health Records (EHR) Upload
- Business Access / Support and Partner Sign-On
- Additional App Language Support
Ratings and Reviews
Essential for avid travellers
As someone who loves to travel, this app has taken so much stress off my shoulders... I can finally travel in peace knowing that I have any kind of medical assistance (ex: OBGYN, hospital, acupuncture) at the click of a button.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CarpeMed, Inc.
- 154.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 CarpeMed, Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.