Unlock the potential of your compatible* camera with Cascable. Built for professional and amateur photographers alike, Cascable is the best tool available for working with your camera in the field — whether it's remote control and image import via WiFi, or super-fast image import via USB.
Cascable will prove to be an essential part of your toolkit!
——— Features ———
• Full control of your camera’s exposure settings right at your fingertips (WiFi only).
• Take timelapses, perform exposure bracketing and more with the built-in Shutter Robot automation tool (WiFi only).
• Create, edit and manage geotags with Cascable's beautiful geotagging map view and powerful automatic tagging tools**.
• Work smart in low-light conditions with an app-wide night theme.
• Put your shutter right on your wrist with the included Apple Watch app. Makes group shots a breeze! (WiFi only)
• Download full-resolution images straight from your camera via WiFi or USB one at a time or in batches.
• View, share and export your photos at full resolution (including RAW files***) right from your iOS device.
• Apply adjustments to your images for exporting and sharing with Quick Proof.
• Connect to a TV using AirPlay or HDMI and view your photos on the big screen for easy and fast reviewing.
• Using an neutral density filter or taking photos of the stars? Built-in calculators perform tricky exposure calculations in a snap.
• Cascable is designed to be fast, intuitive and powerful and provides a fully featured experience on all supported iPod touch, iPhone and iPad models.
• More information on Cascable’s features can be found on the Cascable website, http://cascable.se.
——— Made for You, the Photographer ———
Cascable is designed with the photographer in mind, and will only get better over time. If you have questions, need help or have a feature request, get in touch! We’d love to hear from you.
——— In-App Purchases and Subscriptions ———
Some features require the purchase of Cascable Pro, available as a one-off In-App Purchase or as a subscription. There are two Cascable Pro subscriptions:
- 1 month costs $2.99.
- 3 months costs $5.99.
Should you choose to subscribe to Cascable Pro, the purchase will be charged to your iTunes account. The subscription will be auto-renewed 24 hours prior to it running out and you can manage it from User Settings in iTunes after purchasing it, and you'll also be able to cancel the auto-renewing subscription from there.
——— Notes ———
* When using USB, Cascable supports cameras that support the industry-standard PTP protocol. When using WiFi, Cascable supports WiFi-equipped cameras from the following model ranges:
- Canon EOS, PowerShot and IXUS/ELPH,
- Fujifilm X and Finepix,
- Nikon D,
- Olympus OM-D, PEN, and SH,
- Panasonic LUMIX.
- Sony Alpha, HX, RX, and NEX.
For more information and detailed compatibility notes, see the Cascable website.
** Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
*** Excluding Fujifilm, IXUS/ELPH models and certain older Panasonic/PowerShot models. See the Cascable website for details.
Canon, EOS, PowerShot, IXUS and ELPH are trademarks of Canon Inc.
Fujifilm and Finepix are trademarks of FUJIFILM Corporation.
Olympus, Olympus PEN, STYLUS and OM-D are trademarks of Olympus Corporation.
Nikon is a trademark of Nikon Corporation.
NEX, RX and α are trademarks of Sony Corporation.
Uses the Camera Remote API by Sony.
- Fixed a bug that could cause highlights in images to render incorrectly in some instances on iOS 14.
- Fixed a crash that could occur very rarely when attempting to read image metadata from some cameras.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works great with 6D Mark ii
Great way to get raw files to iPhone through WiFi. Also many times I will use airdrop from iPhone to Macbook Pro for more robust editing. The editing of raw files within Cascable is just ok. Seems to produce good results just not as robust feature set as others and a bit clunky on my iPhone 6S Plus. Excellent for people who want to edit a couple of photos at a time without fussing with SD cards. I think this app has amazing potential and hope the developers keep up the good work.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your kind review! With our editor, we want to provide the basics for quick edits, rather than trying to compete with the plethora of wonderful RAW editors already out there — there are many to choose from at every price point. Instead, we concentrate on making it as easy as possible to get your images into those editors.
Excellent photo transfer app
100x better than Fuji remote camera!!!
Every time it says wrong mode?
I have a Canon M6 and no matter what setting I have it on, I keep getting told that I'm using the wrong mode. So all l can do is trigger the shot?
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cascable AB
- 71.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016–2021 Cascable AB
- In-App Purchases
- Cascable Pro $7.99
- Cascable Pro $3.99
- Cascable Pro $39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.