■An All-New Castlevania Game!
The gothic fantasy series available on multiple consoles is back! This time you’re looking at an original game exclusive to AppleArcade: "Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls"!
■Classic Sound & Visuals
Immerse yourself in the rich world of Castlevania with the work of renowned artists from its long-running history – featuring character designs from Ayami Kojima and music by Michiru Yamane. Experience a new original story spanning the Castlevania universe!
■A True Action Game
"Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls" is a full-fledged side-scrolling action game. Experience a game with epic amounts of content including 60 levels, a wide variety of equipment, daily and weekly missions, and more! Set in a world after Dracula has been sealed away, the pages of a new story bringing together heroes of the past have begun to turn...
Play as Alucard and unlock other legendary characters such as Simon Belmont, Charlotte, Shanoa, Maria and more to come! Master each character’s unique combat style to annihilate fearsome enemies and bosses!
A new mode, season order, and Halloween skins have been added.
During the Halloween event period, you can claim up to 14 additional login bonuses.
◆A new order has arrived!
New challenge mode added seasonally! This time the theme is Halloween!
The season order consists of various stratums. Each quest corresponds to each stratum, so clearing a quest allows you to climb higher. Certain stratums contain powerful enemies, so watch out!
You cannot change equipment once you have begun a challenge, and your characters' HP and MP carry over into the next quest. Leverage your five characters' strengths to clear the floors!
Collect special season order coins to exchange for new weapons, items, or skins!
◆Updated shop lineup
- You can exchange gold for newly added skins.
- You can now skip event scenes during quests.
- Response time has been improved for attack buttons on gamepads.
- Shortcuts have been added to gamepads to quickly access certain features.
◆New actions for Richter Belmont
This character can now attack while moving diagonally and straight upward by using the direction controls. Additionally, he can deliver a powerful blow by holding down an attack.
- MP recovery after collecting hearts changed from fixed amount to percentage.
- Fixed an issue in the fourth grimoire That Which Writhes Quests 1-3, where under certain circumstances prevented players from completing the challenge of defeating all enemies.
- Fixed an issue in the special mission "2nd Mission" where it was incorrectly determined that the player had fulfilled the requirement of upgrading a character's abilities a total of 6 times.
- Fixed an issue in the "Enhance" Trial and order quests in which hearts appeared unintentionally after defeating an enemy.
- Fixed an issue with certain devices in which the opening video did not play.
- Fixed an issue with certain devices in which the player could not proceed after the summoning tutorial.
- Other bugs fixed.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd.
- 1.8 GB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Game Controller
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2021 Konami Digital Entertainment
Play this game with your favourite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.