NOTE: Causeview Events requires you to have Causeview CRM installed in your Salesforce.com instance.
Causeview provides nonprofit organizations with user-friendly applications so they can focus on what’s important: advancing their cause and building relationships.
*Causeview Events works in conjunction with Causeview CRM*
Check your guest in by scanning tickets or searching for attendees. Capture guest contact information and stay organized faster than ever.
Causeview Events integrates in real-time directly with Causeview CRM - there’s nothing to import beforehand, and nothing to import afterwards - all of your data is automatically updated in Causeview CRM.
- Access all of the events you have planned in Causeview CRM.
- Check-in attendees instantly by scanning QR codes with your device’s camera.
- Work with multiple devices simultaneously.
- Work offline (if there’s no wifi or cellular connectivity) and synchronize your changes with Causeview CRM later.
- Edit contact information and add notes directly in Causeview CRM.
- Search for attendees by name.
- View groups of guests (tables, golf carts, teams) and see who else is checked-in.
- Check-in guests and capture their information in Causeview CRM in real-time.
- Add custom fields from Causeview CRM.
- View ticket sales and attendance at any time.
For more information, visit www.causeview.com.
- Applied proper version to settings.
- Fixed issue where reloading the app does not allow you to select events
- Increased number of allowable attendees
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.