This is a convenient chemistry tool for students and professionals to calculate molecular mass (molecular weight) of compounds and learn basic properties of chemical elements on iPad.
1. Unique elements keyboard and digits keyboard are provided for user to input a chemical formula and then calculate its molecular mass.
2. User can also search an element and use it to build a chemical formula.
3. Tapping on the number of H2O to change its value for hydrate.
4. Long pressing on an element key, the app will display the basic properties of the element.
5. Provides English pronunciations of all elements' name.
6. Provides common ions, acids and bases reference
7. "Tap Tap Elements" game makes the learning of the Periodic Table and elements more engaging.
User interface improved for iOS 7 and above system.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A brilliant, colourful and vibrant little app. Let's not forget useful!
I would like to make a suggestion, there are some people like me that have large fingers and its quite difficult to press the buttons sometimes. It would be neat to see that the buttons and texts can be enlarge and add "polyatomic ions" in reference. Please and thank you. This app is awesome, it just need to add some additional detail to it.
What a great utility to help in my university studies!
The developer, Touchapp.co.uk, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.