Explore dozens of floating islands in a new action-adventure game with survival and craft elements. Control the weather on floating islands in real-time mode. Collect resources to make items and buildings. Battle the deadly beasts that roam these unexplored lands. They show no mercy to lone survivors! Incredible adventures await you in Chibi Survivor Weather Lord!
• You are a weather lord: freeze, melt or scorch at will! You'll have three available weather conditions on every island! Control the weather in real time!
• Variety of biomes: from a snowy, sub-zero climate to a baking-hot desert, a humid, watery expanse and other islands.
• Bring craft ideas to life: Make hundreds of different items using a range of resources. If you like craft games, you'll love this!
• Advanced construction system: from simple houses to palaces and castles! Build the house of your dreams and last out bitterly cold nights in it!
• Reveal the islands' secrets: there are a huge amount of puzzles in store for you. They'll be pretty tricky to solve, but the reward is worth it! Go ahead, tiny warrior! To the adventures!
• Compete with your friends: who's got the better survival skills? The league table will answer this for you!
• Try to survive: monitor your health and don't starve. Animals turn into truly savage predators at night, so be on your guard!
• Intense, vivid 3D graphics: the most beautiful Chibi-style survival game out there!
GameFirst Mobile's new game combines all the best features of the open world survival genre.
Got any questions? You can write to our support team on: email@example.com
Join our online community for anyone who loves survival games:
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice survival sim
I wasn't too sure about this one until I went on YouTube and did some research. Once I saw the gameplay, I knew I had to have this!
It's actually really quite fun! Lots of elements to keep the game interesting, no gimmes with loot (you need to go out and get it), hunger system is well balanced and so is the crafting system.
There are some minor glitches I hope the devs work out in future updates. You cannot stack inside your inventory or chest. Some of the quests don't finish even when you have all of the ingredients.
The biggest flaw is that you can't move anything inside your house once the pieces are laid down. This is actually annoying because I've laid pieces of my house down incorrectly after spending 20 minutes getting the ingredients. So I'm stuck looking at stupidly placed pieces that I can't move or maneuver in anyway.
There are others, but at the end of the day, they are minor. It doesn't take from the gameplay at all. I really enjoy this title. Hopefully they continue to expand it and add tons more features. Fingers crossed.
- Valerii Martynov
- 182.7 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © GameFirst Mobile
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.