ClassPass is the leading membership to the world’s largest fitness network. With ClassPass, staying active has never been easier – or more fun. Download the app for free and get started.
• Search, find and book fitness activities near you including: yoga, boxing, spinning, Pilates, barre, running, dance, martial arts, strength training, HIIT, body building, open gym time and more.
• Access 19,000+ studios and gyms at your fingertips, including popular options like Flywheel, Orangetheory Fitness, CorePower, Crunch, Pure Barre, [solidcore], y7, Row House and beyond.
• In select markets, use your ClassPass membership to book massages, cryotherapy, sports recovery and other wellness activities.
• Connect with HealthKit to show your average heart rate and how many calories you burn in class.
Your fitness routine? It’ll be anything but.
How does it work?
• Download the ClassPass app to start searching for fitness activities near you
• Browse classes by studio or gym, workout activity, location, time and more
• Find the classes you want to take and reserve them instantly
• Stream unlimited audio or video workouts when you can’t make it to class
• Connect with your friends on ClassPass to plan workouts together
• Try classes recommended just for you based on your interests, location and schedule
• Read reviews and class ratings from other ClassPassers and know what to expect
• Celebrate your fitness milestones and share them with friends
• Manage and adjust your workout schedule seamlessly with one account
• Pause, stop or change your plan at any time
ClassPass is available in over 80 cities across 18 countries: USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, England, Scotland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, China, India and the United Arab Emirates.
Thanks for using ClassPass! We've made several improvements in this version, including:
- The ability to bookmark your most-used locations within search
- Improved ways to discover studios near you
- Updates to the ClassPass sign up experience
- General bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t delete from phone!!!
This app will not delete from my iPhone. I’ve deleted it numerous times over the past 6 months. But, anytime I restart my phone it’s back. It seems a little sketchy that it keeps coming back even though I’ve removed access to it.
In my city I signed up for specific gyms, who then turned around and left the app, and the selection just isn’t there. Not worth it
Disappointed. Very unprofessional.
I’ve spoken to ~3 customer representatives from ClassPass now, none of which have addressed my concerns directly. Don’t forget to read ALL the fine print because they will penalize you for it, even if you make a genuine mistake as a new user.
I was charged for a “missed class” despite attending said class. I connected with the studio directly to switch to 6:30 pm instead of 5:30 pm. The studio assured me multiple times that I would not be charged for this change, which is the only reason I agreed to move it. I asked for clarification repeatedly and was told it wouldn’t be a problem.
Fast-forward 3 weeks and I’ve yet to receive a refund from ClassPass. They deducted money from my credit card automatically—for a class I attended. I clearly misunderstood the policy, having not used the platform before, and I believed the studio since they are a partner of CP. It’s certainly not an effective way of retaining new customers. I’m insulted by their lack of consideration and I wouldn’t recommend this app to anyone based on my experience with their representatives.
As someone who works at a startup that has a mobile app, it’s just not right to treat customers this way. I deal with customers first-hand — responding to reviews like this one — and I’m disappointed that I’m even having to write this. I would have much rather solved it with one of the three reps I’ve spoken to so far.
This app deserves 0 stars
I decided to download this app because a lot of my work friends had been using it to attend workout classes I thought it sounded like a good idea so I went ahead and downloaded the app & registered. After only 1 barre class, my account had somehow been overcharged $300 I immediately contacted the customer service team absolutely nobody could figure out why my account was getting overcharged they kept bouncing me back-and-forth between agents and having me on hold on the phone for over 2 to 3 hours at a time. only a couple days afterwards I was informed that I now had $900 in overage charges from class pass but again that seemed extremely suspicious to me I once again called the customer service line and was basically told that I had to pay the 900$, I demanded to cancel my account but I was informed that there is a specific time frame to cancel your account there's also a $75 cancellation fee and the class pass team I guess has to approve your cancellation request and regardless if your request is declined your $75 will not be refunded... Luckily I have a private banker that was able to figure things out for me and get me my money back and completely cancel my membership overall but DO NOT download this app it's a complete SCAM !!!!
- ClassPass, Inc.
- 100.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 ClassPass, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.