Access your closet on the go! Plan ahead and create outfits for events and day to day life. Use the calendar to keep track of WHAT you wore WHEN and WHERE. Prepare a packing list for your next trip from anywhere! Share your outfit with friends before heading out to prevent "double vision" ;)
Closet+ is a beautiful, feature-packed style assistant with unmatched functionality.
• Import your clothing quickly with the bulk-import feature.
• Organize your clothing into categories/subcategories, outfits, and favorites.
• Track when items and outfits were last worn, their price, and their cost-per-wear.
• Tag clothing by color, in need of mending/altering/dry cleaning, or by anything to suite your tagging needs.
• Plan what to wear ahead of time by adding your items and outfits to the built-in calendar.
• Access all of your favorite items and outfits in one super convenient location.
• Create packing lists before upcoming trips so you don't find yourself scrambling at the last minute.
• Multiple Closets! Great for fashion stylists, people who have their clothing in multiple locations, or even people who wish to separate their clothing by season or any other way.
• Share your style with the world using Facebook, Twitter, or email.
• Backup with the built-in backup and restore tools to keep your data safe if something goes wrong with your device.
• Themes! Customize the look of Closet+ to match your tastes.
Keep up to date:
Twitter ~ http://twitter.com/closetapp
Facebook ~ http://facebook.com/closetapp
• iOS 9 Support.
• iPhone 6/6S/6+/6S+ Support (Finally).
• New Sharing section which can be found in the main menu. Quickly share what you're wearing today (#TodayImWearing), which will post what's on your calendar for today. Or share any item or outfit you wish with various social networks.
• You can now zoom in on item photos. Tap the photo to enter fullscreen mode, then pinch or double-tap to zoom in and out. Single tap to exit.
• When dragging items and outfits around to rearrange them you can now move to the top and bottom of the screen to scroll around before dropping.
• When creating items and outfits you can now add them to the calendar right from the details screen.
• When viewing items and outfits in the calendar you can now navigate to the next/previous ones.
• Category cells now display the total number of items/outfits in that category as well as those in any subcategories.
• The "Uncategorized" cells in the clothing section will now only show if uncategorized content exists.
• Minor refinements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice app with some bugs & usability issues
Decent app with a nice concept and use case, but some factors are limiting it to become much more.
Annoying bug where photos and lists of options get displaced off the screen all the time.
Usability issues include forcing users to edit existing item attributes one by one with way too many redundant taps; also it's not clear what's the difference between a "Closet" and a "Category".
Great concept. Not great execution
The app is always failing and my data is constantly disappearing. I checked on a shirt I’ve worn all winter. Worn it so much and apparently I’ve worn it twice. I hate losing data like that. Also the company has some “contact” us buttons that don’t work. It’s frustrating.
I don’t want to have to enter all my closet pieces in again
Loved it but then my phone crashed and when I redownloaded the app, all my items added over a few years were gone.
- MY STATIC SELF Ltd.
- 6.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009 MY STATIC SELF Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $3.99
- Everything Forever $8.49
- Multiple Closets $2.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.