A must-have app for library users! Easily borrow physical items using your mobile device, receive reminders, manage receipts and discover new digital content all within the cloudLibrary app!
Extremely intuitive, all it takes is a library card to login and get started! Designed for an enjoyable experience, users can benefit from many new features, depending on their library’s subscription.
- Easily accessible library card, which conveniently displays when you’re near the library
- Switch accounts with ease and manage multiple library cards from one mobile device
- Download and enjoy free eBooks and Audiobooks
- Keep track of your physical and digital library activity in one place
- Receive helpful receipts, due-date reminders and packable checklists
- Visible push notifications alert when hold items are available
- View upcoming library events and programs
- Checkout print items at your library using your mobile device
- Fun and loveable customizations include Themes, Avatars and Nicknames
For libraries that have a subscription to offer eBooks and Audiobooks:
- Customize your homepage bookshelves to display your preferred genres
- Simple interface makes browsing and saving titles a breeze
- Filter content by format, availability and language to display exactly what you are looking for
- Mark titles as favorites or read to help with literary conversations with friends
- Sync digital content across multiple devices to easily pick up where you left off
- View current books, full reading history, items on hold and saved titles in one place
- Sort titles by name or author to easily find what you’re looking for
- Receive reading recommendations or view additional titles by author or series
- Select font size, margins and background colors to create your preferred reading experience
- Search eBooks for a particular phrase to get back to that one spot you wanted to reference
- Bookmark pages and add notes if needed
- Return titles early when you’re finished and make available for other readers
Elevate your library experience today with the cloudLibrary app!
Fixed issue of duplicate book entries in current book list when renewing loan.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app but with some books it takes a few times to open to read.
THE worst app I’ve ever used
I hesitate to leave a scathing review...and yet I WILL. this app is the only way I can access my library’s digital content AND it CONSTANTLY crashes (to the point where I just give up most of the time on listening to books). It’s fine for e-books, but for as long as I’ve been trying to use the app to listen to audiobooks, it has been a nightmare. I pay for audible and their app has never given me problems—it’s simple and straightforward and works perfectly. I wish I had that experience with CloudLibrary. For a month or so there was an update that worked ok (not good, but okay), but then the app was updated and now it’s back to crash city. I want to offer constructive criticism for the developers but honestly there’s nothing I’ve enjoyed about the app.
App not loading
Is anyone working on this app? It's not working anymore. It doesn't load on my iPhone or iPad.
- Bibliotheca Ltd
- 109.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Maori, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Tamil, Traditional Chinese, Welsh
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2012-2019, Bibliotheca
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.