The Coast Mobile® Banking app is full of innovative tools to help you do your banking on the go and take control of your finances. Take advantage of Money Manager, our free in-app personal financial management tool, that helps you learn about your spending habits, set budgets, track progress towards your goals and pay down debt more effectively.
• Everyday transactions, simplified. Pay bills, transfer money and deposit cheques on the go.
• Money Manager, our personal financial management tool that gives you the control to make smart, informed decisions with your money
• Debit card management features allow you to lock your misplaced debit card, or order a replacement
• Digital void cheques make setting up pre-authorized debits and payroll deposits a breeze
• Personalization features to make the app your own. Add a profile photo, change your background image and set favourite transactions.
• View your balances without logging in with Quickview and save time with biometric login features
• Small business features including delegate management, membership consolidation and multi-signer transaction approvals
To use the Coast Mobile Banking app, simply log in using the same username and password you use for Coast Online® Banking.
Don't have a username and password yet? Visit coastcapitalsavings.com/startdigitalbanking to learn how to set it up.
Not a Coast Capital member? Visit coastcapitalsavings.com/member to sign up.
Your digital security is our priority. We use sophisticated fraud detection technology that assesses real-time risk based on a number of indicators related to your information and the device you're using to log in, so you can bank online with confidence. And to verify you’re really you when performing certain transactions, we'll send you a security code to your email or mobile phone.
This version contains back-end fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Work fine-ish till I got a new phone
This really is just a terrible app. I could get over all the layout nonsense with my iPhone X but I just upgraded to an iPhone 12 Pro. Now I can even use the app. I go to login and get “oops something went wrong. Try again later”. It’s f*ing useless! Just fix your garbage app already would you!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we’re sorry to hear you’re frustrated with the app – that is not the experience we want our members having and we’d like to help fix this for you. Can you please email firstname.lastname@example.org with this review and your phone number? We will reach out to you directly to look into this for you. Thanks in advance.
Piece of crap application
There’s much better banking application development companies that Coast could’ve used to build their app. This was clearly the one that gave them the biggest discount.
This app sucks. Constant crashing. Horrible UX. Nothing positive to say about this banking app. Wish I could give it 0 stars.
App simply doesn’t work
I switched to an iPhone 12 a few months ago and have had to stop using the app. I haven’t been able to log in once. On every attempt, I receive an ‘oops! Something went wrong’ message. It has been in this state for MONTHS. How is that acceptable?
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Coast Capital Savings Credit Union
- 79.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.