CodeHub is the best way to browse and maintain your GitHub repositories on any iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad device! Keep an eye on your projects with the ability to view everything from pull requests to commenting on individual file diffs in the latest changeset. CodeHub brings GitHub to your finger tips in a sleek and efficient design.
- GitHub.com and GitHub Enterprise support
- Multiple GitHub profiles for easy switching
- View repository events, issues, and change sets, pull requests, etc..
- Browse source directories & files with beautiful syntax highlighting
- Edit files and commit them!
- View file diffs from checkins and pull requests
- Update, comment and manage repository issues
- Upload images directly from your devices to comments/issues.
- Explore other GitHub open source repositories
- Inline commit commenting
- Access your public, private, and starred gists
- Slide out menu for quick and efficient navigation
- Much much more!
Follow the project on twitter: @CodeHubApp
The app is free to use for public repositories. Access to private repositories requires CodeHub Pro.
Please note: CodeHub is not affiliated with GitHub in any way. CodeHub is a third-party GitHub client.
- Fixes bug in Readme where the window was not scrollable. Huge thanks to @bibstha for his contribution in fixing this.
- A few smaller bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app to manage issues on the fly.
For full project management it would be awesome to have a better overview of outstanding tickets for milestones.
Auth to my private repos!!!!
You must log in using github. with perms to access my private repos and gists!!! No way
100% worth it.
Would recommend. Purchased premium to support the developer and for push notifications, and it works phenomenally. Tons of options and by far the best iOS git client.
- Dillon Buchanan
- 105.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Dillon Buchanan
- In-App Purchases
- CodeHub Pro Version $3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.