The Cogeco TiVo App for iOS is the ultimate entertainment app serving up control, discovery and a mobile place for viewing. Watch live or recorded TV via your TiVo, find shows and schedule recordings and browse content via the guide, by genre or category, explore the cast and crew, and even see where the content is available whether it be through cable TV, Netflix, YouTube or through Cogeco On Demand.
- Out-of-home & in-home streaming: watch your live or recorded shows remotely
- Out-of-home and in-home downloading: download your content to enjoy on the go
- Remote scheduling: Browse current listings and What to Watch
- Use a TiVo remote control replica or our intuitive, gesture-based remote control
- Search across TV, Netflix & Cogeco On Demand – and get integrated results on what you’re looking for
When you pair the mobile application with a TiVo DVR, you can watch live TV and recordings on your mobile device in and out of your home. You can also easily transfer shows to your device using the Cogeco TiVo App, then take your recordings with you - on the train, on the bus, on a plane, or at the cottage.
- Available on iOS 11.0 or greater platforms
- Available for Cogeco TV customers with a subscription to the TiVo service in Ontario and Quebec
- Streaming and downloading video content requires a DVR and is not available with a TiVo HD Receiver
Discover all the other incredible features of your TiVo service from Cogeco
Note : Application may not be supported on certain models. Ability to view transferred recorded shows does not require an Internet connection; however, a Wi-Fi network connection is required to download content to mobile devices. Ability to view shows in or out of the home, where content rights permit. Channel availability may vary per region. Viewing content is restricted to Canada.
A 4K television is required to watch 4K. A subscription to an Internet package is required.
- Voice Search improvements - allows subscribers to search using natural language.
- Parental Controls improvements.
- Other performance and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
How is it possible that this app keeps getting so much worse???? FFS it crashes EVERY time I try to use it! Awful. Horrible. Clunky. No good features the rare time I can get it to work. POS app. The developers should all be fired.
Not user friendly
Before the update, the app was dummy compatible. The major thing that bothers me with this update is that the downloaded shows do not go into a folder. So if you download 10 episodes of the same series, they are scattered throughout the download list 👎🏾
Sadly, the reviews are accurate
What we have here is a failure to communicate! Problems opening the app, authenticating, current time on the app is four hours in the future, and watching recorded shows. This has been going on far too long.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cogeco Cable Inc
- 192 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Cogeco Connexion
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.