ArcGIS is available on your desktop, in a browser, and now on your iPhone or iPad. Easily capture new data and update existing GIS features in the field, even disconnected. The intuitive interface enables field workers of all experience levels to capture and return accurate field data that integrates seamlessly into ArcGIS.
- Collect and update data using the map or GPS (even in the background)
- Download map areas to your device and work offline
- Collect points, lines, areas, and related data
- Fill out easy-to-use, map-driven forms
- Attach photos, videos, and audio files to your features
- Use professional-grade GPS receivers
- Search for features, coordinates, and places
- Streamline field workflows by integrating with other apps on your device
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Maps with the World Topographic basemap now work offline in on-demand map areas.
- Support for Bad Elf Pro and Bad Elf GPS for Lightning Connector.
- Use Collector alongside another app with Split View and Slide Over.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
New collector app
Slick presentation, but unfortunately data entry is ‘clunky’ & not intuitive requiring more taps to input both points & area. Even the copy feature is harder to use. When completing field work I felt like I had one hand tied behind my back, very frustrating. Ended up giving up & going back to collector classic.
- 112.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.