*** FREE 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – READ OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY ***
Computer Arts is the magazine for people who believe design matters.
In each issue we bring you:
• In-depth analysis of trends, working practices and business issues
• The very best new work from the global design community
• Incisive opinions from the design world’s thought leaders
• Profiles of influential agencies and creatives
• Behind the scenes access to cutting-edge design briefs
• Exclusive video content from leading designers
If design matters to you as much as it does to us, then you clearly need a Computer Arts subscription.
Plus, the app has a feed section that will provide you with daily inspiration from our friends over at Creative Bloq - available on both iPad & iPhone.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on 1 month and 1 year terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. You can cancel your subscription at any point.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £6.99 / $6.99 / €7.99
With subscription prices at:
1 month £3.49 / $3.99 / €3.99
1 year £39.99 / $44.99 / €44.99
Prices subject to change - please check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition. ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
The latest update welcomes back the News tab, keeping you up-to-date with all the goings on in the industry.
We've also added support for newer devices.
Ratings and Reviews
This is the best and most current graphic design magazine out there (as far as I know). And the digital subscription price is a very good deal. It looks stunning on the iPad Pro. And note that I’ve never had any technical problems. Highly recommended.
App is crashing all the time
App is crashing all the time
CA at Your Fingertips
Awesome Newsstand app, easy to read ComputerArts (CA) on the go, able to quickly navigate or resume reading magazine.
Perfect app if CA is not readily available at local bookshop. CA is the magazine to read if one has any interest in Design. (Graphic especially but by extension even Web)
Allow me the ability to rearrange issues in my Library. (Bought a back issue and want to organize my Mags chronologically)
Downloads of Mags can be slightly erratic, especially if purchasing more than one Mag at a time. Could be my Internet provider but it is a consistent problem when downloading from the Future Publishing family of newsstand apps.
Overall great App!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 33.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Future Publishing Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Computer Arts Magazine Subscriptions $6.99
- 1 Month Subscription $3.99
- Computer Arts Magazine Subscriptions $84.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.