Concepts is a flexible space to think, plan and create. Sketch plans on the infinite canvas, write notes and doodles with tilt + pressure, draw storyboards, product sketches and design plans, then share with friends, clients and other apps.
Concepts’ vector nature means every stroke is adjustable. Pens, pencils, watercolor… if you mess up, just fix it with the Nudge, Slice and Select tools.
Concepts is used by amazing people at Disney, Playstation, Philips, HP, Apple, Google, Unity and Illumination Entertainment to take ideas from concept to reality. Join us!
• realistic pens and brushes that respond to pressure, tilt and velocity
• an infinite canvas with many paper types and grids
• a tool wheel or bar you can personalize with your favorite brushes and presets
• customize your gallery, canvas, tools, gestures, everything
• the beautiful COPIC color wheel
• editable vector-based sketching - move, organize, edit by tool, color, size, scale, smoothing, opacity; transform or nudge lines to shape them anytime
• drag+drop images right onto the canvas
• unlimited layers with adjustable opacity
• duplicate your work for easy iterations
• create, store and share vector object libraries synced across devices
• create your own expressive vector brushes
• shape guides, scale and measurement tools that calculate real-world dimensions
• export images + PDFs to scale, and single artboards for printing, portfolios, team + client feedback, and between apps (including AutoCAD and Adobe)
• share directly to email, text, Files, cloud, photos, your favorite social apps and present with AirPlay
"I use Concepts more than any other tool. I absolutely love it. The natural, fluid, vector-based workflow is so easy to use, but incredibly powerful. The technology never gets in the way of creativity. The fast and clean user experience makes it a joy to use.” - Yarrow Cheney, film director
"The Concepts app has not changed what I do, just transformed how I do it. It offers me the power, flexibility and adaptability of technology with all the sensitivity and immediacy of traditional hand drawing. In short, it is an app that I now cannot imagine being without, and the only time I\'ve experienced something that betters pen and paper.” - Ewen Miller, Calderpeel Architects
“I use it just for everything. Drawing, making notes, brainstorming, PDF markup, wireframing, design — EVERYTHING. And it delivers.” - natanaeldekross
Sketch FREE. Enjoy awesome tools, COPIC colors, five layers, our infinite canvas and JPG exports.
Pay-As-You-Go. Become powerful with Essentials and edit your strokes; unlock infinite layers, shape guides, measurement, Basic Shape objects, and create brushes; export PNG, PSD, SVG, DXF and CPT native file formats.
Subscribe to Concepts Everything and sketch freely with every feature, brush + object library we’ll ever make. Enjoy Team Sharing for smooth collaboration, including live-sharing of object libraries, color palettes and brushes.
If you opt to subscribe monthly or yearly, payment will charge to your iTunes Account at time of purchase. Your plan will renew automatically at the price shown above within 24 hours of billing period end unless turned off beforehand. You can cancel or make changes at any time in your iTunes Account settings. Unused portions of any free trial period are forfeit if you make changes to your subscription.
We’re dedicated to quality and update often. Your experience matters to us. Chat with us in-app via Ask Us Anything, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or find us anywhere with @ConceptsApp.
COPIC is the trademark of Too Corporation. Many thanks to Lasse Pekkala and Osama Elfar for cover art!
This quick update:
• Fixes a bug introduced in the last update that made deleting floating measurement labels impossible
• Fixes Apple Pencil double tap gestures sometimes not working after using the quick drawing switcher
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing app for digital design
Love the app
Lots of great features and innovative, but unless you use it every day you'll never remember all the icons, gestures, etc. Not intuitive. Also, pushes the Pro upgrade, via crippled features. Annoying.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear you are finding Concepts unintuitive. We welcome detailed comments on what we could simplify, email email@example.com or tap "Ask Us Anything" on the Help page. In terms of pricing, we offer a lot for free, but delivering regular app updates and the innovative features you mention does require paying our team. The free download gives you an easy entry to trying out the app and not having to make a blind purchase.
Overly complicated. If you want to do a quick drawing for someone, forget it. Not user friendly at all
- TopHatch, Inc.
- 175.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TopHatch, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Essentials $20.99
- PDF Essentials $6.99
- Everything Monthly $6.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.