This Control4 app is specifically designed to be used with Control4 Smart Homes running OS 3. It turns your iPhone or iPad into your personal user interface to control all your smart home devices.
NOTE: Prior to using this app, your Control4 system must be updated to Control4 Smart Home OS 3 or later. If you are unsure of the software version on your system, check with your Control4 Dealer or login to your Control4 account at control4.com.
Smart Home OS 3 was thoughtfully redesigned to make it more personal and the smart home OS of choice for families. It enables you to check on the status and control your entire smart home including music, video, lights, thermostats, security system, cameras, door locks, garage doors, pools, and much more.
New features in OS 3
• Favorites give you fast access to the devices and sources that you use most
• Quickly personalize the interface right from the app
• Each room can have its own favorites for fast access to the things you use most
• Hide icons that are less important, but easily access them through the room menu
• Swipe between favorite rooms to quickly navigate around the home
• Filtering lets you see all lights, locks and shades, or just those that are on, unlocked or open
• All-new Active Media Bar shows what’s currently playing and gives you fast control of media
• Easily adjust volume through a new, intuitive volume slider control
• Background wallpapers for each room can now be easily changed right from the app
Visit Control4.com to learn more, find a showroom near you, or find a Smart Home Professional.
We're frequently updating the app in order to give you the best experience. Turn on auto updates to ensure you always have the latest version.
This update includes:
- Stability improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Problems with app.
Still can’t get the alarm to signal me when it goes off. App is slow and not very user friendly x
Have an iPhone 14 pro. Just updated C4 app and nothing but a black screen.
Remote access very challenging
I agree with other reviewers. Remote access has been very hard to establish, very slow to connect and sometimes just not possible. My network at home is completely wired professionally by a certified control 4 dealer so I know my setup at home is working. I had the burglar alarm go on the other day and I couldn’t connect to my control4 setup to see my cameras or my alarm Sensors. It let me down when I needed it the most…Please can you fix this issue!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 226.3 MB
- Requires iOS 15.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.3 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2023 Snap One, LLC. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.