Copilote is the City of Québec’s mobile app for urban transportation. It includes a secure payment feature that lets users pay for parking with their mobile devices for no additional fee, both in metered street parking and municipal lots and parkades. Copilote also lets drivers add time to their meter remotely.
Copilote is easy to use. There are just three easy steps:
1. The first time you use Copilote, sign up with the app’s billing form
2. Connect to your account and add your credit card information
3. Enter the parking space number indicated on the pole near your parking space
4. Choose the length of time you wish to park and confirm the transaction —you will be billed for the corresponding amount
Copilote also lets users do the following:
• Add time to your current parking space by using the payment service
• Receive a notification a few minutes before you run out of time
• Find an open parking space, with availability updated in real time
• Access your profile and consult your transaction history.
Please note that this application uses your mobile device’s location functions when in parking search mode. Continuous GPS use can significantly reduce the battery life and power of your mobile device.
Bug fixes and minor changes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
NOT traveller friendly.. Unacceptable...
No English option... I’m offended
Le clavier ne fonctionne pas donc impossible d’entrer le numéro du stationnement.
Maudit clavier qui change pas
Je suis incapable de changer le clavier qui reste fixe sur les Bitmoji. Donc l’application est inutilisable
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.