Cosmopolitan is the world’s largest young women’s media brand. Always absolutely real, open, and entertaining, only Cosmo engages her in a dialogue about what’s most important to her—relationships with herself, with others, and with the world. Our mission is to empower fun fearless females to own who they are and be who they want to be.
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today to have Cosmo at your fingertips whenever you want it. Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
Please note that you must have iOS 10.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
Cosmopolitan Magazine US Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love This App
I grew up in a somewhat religious house, and magazines such as Seventeen and Cosmopolitan. I can't afford to buy Cosmo on a monthly basis, but I can take a peek and if there's something I like I'll go out and get it.
Cover of magazine on app
Why is it when Ciara is the November cover instead of her cover photo it some random cosmo cover
Waste of money
Paid for a 6 month subscription on the website and I can’t log in to the app to read my magazines! It’ll say “you’ve successfully subscribed”, but then I still have timers on every friggen magazine. When I click log out it’ll say “no network connection” even though I am clearly connected to the internet. Sometimes it’ll say the say thing when I try logging in too.
I’m really peeved.
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 49.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Cosmopolitan is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Cosmopolitan is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Cosmopolitan Magazine $2.79
- Cosmopolitan Magazine $27.99
- Magazine-January 2014 $6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.